hitler

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
CincoCeroCinco said:
Well maybe he killed a few people... Who cares? He still is a legend and an idol in my eyes along with Saddam Hussein, Ghengis Khan, Josef Stalin, Osama Bin Laden, Elizabeth Bathory, and the rest.
damn you got some serious problems. to say you idolize these people is just plain sick. it is one thing to be interested in their lives and what they did but i dont even know if respect is the right word. how can you respect such horrible people like these. but to idolize them? you need to submit yourself into an institution.

Nov 2, 2002
Don't even trip off my boy tho, he just tryna get some attention from y'all cuz his mom didn't hug him when he was little, so take it easy on him guyz

Dec 30, 2002
and your the one that seems to be out for attenetion with your pitiful attempt to be crazy and look sicc.

and by the way i said an actor not an "acter" as which to you are referring to...

Jan 3, 2003
FUCKING IDIOTS BEEN FIGHTING OVER HITLER FUCK NO WONDER THERE WAS WAR LOOK AT US FUCKING IDIOTS GOING CRAZY

LISTEN END IT HER HITLER WAS SMART BUT STUPID CAUSE HE WAS TOO POEER HUNGRY OK LEAVE IT AT THAT- am i not right

Sep 23, 2002
tray dogg said:
he makes sadam hussien look like a pussy.
I dont know how you came to that conclusion. Sadaam is alive, is on the run, and cant be found during times of war. Hitler killed himself during times of war. :confused:

But ah well

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
I think Hitler had look alikes also, but there is more to being Aryan than Blonde hair blue eyes, they had a chart of all kinds of hair color/textures and eye colors (basically real eyes posted to a board and real hair stuck to another if I remember the movie right from 7th grade) My social studies teacher lived in Germany and had a movie, that was banned from Germany, that she showed us parts of... Hitler wanted to take over the whole world, not just purify Germany. After the war was over a lot of the Nazi's moved to South American or Africa or something like that... but Hitler came up with a lot of things we still use to this day, and some even believe he invented UFO like aircraft and that's what crashed in Rosewelle(SP) New Mexico, and other places in South America/Africa (wherever the high ups went to for refuge) but I think it's funny people want equality one minute but praise a guy that stood for the exact oposite.

May 3, 2003
CincoCeroCinco said:
And your just another pussy motherfucker that thinks there is something wrong with killing millions.
Damn, ya momma dropped you on the head too much? You're one stupid motherfuccer for saying that kind of shit. Its fuccin clear you ain't got no friends cause any sane person would fucc you up badly for speaking bullshit like that. Hitler wannabee motherfuccer, you idolize a fuccin racist, you think you're siccmade or somethin now or what? You ain't shit, talking shit about hitler on the internet and telling everyone that killing millions of people is "awesome" doesnt make you a cat, it doesn't make you a sicc person, it just makes you a stupid fuccin ignorant motherfuccer. Attention grabbin motherfuccer, yeah Im fuccin stupid that I even replied to your shit, but I just wanted you to know that speaking shit about hitler and mass murderers doesn't make you sicc or anything. Next thing you know is that you're on some Jeffry Dahmer kindo shit, go idolise a motherfuccin fag next.

damn youre a ignorant motherfuccer.

Apr 25, 2002
CincoCeroCinco said:

Cause Hitler wanted an Aryan world that doesn't make him a racist, since Aryan pretty much means German, that is more patriotic then racist and as for his killing Jews, it can easily be compared to when the US was sending Japanese and Hispanic people to camps, which were simular to concentration camps...
If someone said they wanted an All American world meaning they wanted to exterminate everyone that wasn't American, I wouldn't consider them a patriot. To be a patriot you have to love, support and defend your country but you also have to be respectful to other countries and there culture. Your concentration camp analogy does not work, that is not even close to what Hitler did to the Jews.