Hitcha - The Life i lead on Ebay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2004
this is why the auction is private.. that g slimm on ebay is a repress also. dude said he bought a bunch a few months back and now he dont state it in the auction

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Also still funny that westcoast18 does not post here about this cd, cause I know he has read the thread since his last siccness activity on his profile was today...
haha ye its obviously him aka mr funkydelpiero

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
610$ for the hitcha repress, wtf is goin on ? i listed 20 items of it at one time which clearly explain what it is.

Apr 21, 2004
Funny that there is still morons biding on the french sellers Hitcha cd, you would think with 11 copies of the same cd on ebay and an explanation about the repress in 10 of them, people would not bid on the first repress copy. Maybe the seller is just bidding it up to get the price going or something a long those lines and the auction doesn't have real bids placed on it.

Also still funny that westcoast18 does not post here about this cd, cause I know he has read the thread since his last siccness activity on his profile was today...
yes, all my msn buddies showed me this thread and ...? what do you expect man?
I will not loose my time to respond everytime! I'm not this seller and I am totally agree whith Indo when he showed on ebay the Hitcha repress. He probably killed Bennyblanco's auction but this is not my problem hehe.
I sell most of my stuff in Japan or I ask some guys here in siccness to put 1 or 2 cds in their ebay auctions... I'm not stupid, I prefer use account in Italy, England, Canada or Usa than a french account! Since Alka999 and TPUP sold chinese bootlegs or with cats like DJREDALERT aka Cedric Oursel, we have a bad reputation...

For Tic I sold 2 versions, one with "CMC" code and an other with "Untouchable" code. Biggambino aka Yukmouth here showed me the ring code of his copy and that's how I know that the CMC is the 1st press...

Anyway, everybody here can think what he wants about me, I don't need to justify, I make my money easily in selling OG stuff (out of Siccness) so...

209 you are funny, you are a clown for most of the G-Rap collectors and sellers, and like me you have a bad reputation but you continue to talk. you talk and talk again. Damn, do like me, make your money in your side and close your mouth! You are not a girl right? ...

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
the hitcha re-release on ebay is not from hitcha ! its an illegal re-release ,who made it ? any ideas ?