Hitcha - The Life i lead on Ebay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
wsup yall,
just informing you that i was in contact to Pachino( C.E.O. of Hitcha) a half year back and he was in process of repressing this joint because they were out of copies.he told me Anthony Metz aka Psychomezzo was in contact to him too.now this seller is avoiding any scans of the disc and as we all know Anthony Metz aka Funkydelpiero do have many ebay accounts, so please be careful wit it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hitcha-Life-Lead-G-Funk-RAP-/280599510987?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item415508bfcb

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
if some people dont know him hes known for jacking people with the repress of 1 way anc and the repress of TIC - untouchable.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
OG or REPRESS ?? look yourself !!

Look at the Fond ! on the OG cover art you can see way more of the Letter Fond on the Bottom, now check the version of the one on Ebay, there big cut missing.
I know Pachino had to scan it in to repress it ,thats the reason why a small piece of the corners of the cover is missing.check it out yourself and respond to this thread !

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yes what can you do, i will keep on exposing people that try to expose me for shit i never do

May 27, 2006
haha yea you prolly right..he got no ethics at all :D
its ashame all those represses nowadays.. as soon as a cd got sum demand in collectors scene someone starts repressin it.. better to keep you wantlist on the low if you dont wanna ve the market flooded with represses and got this fucked up situation you always ve to check wheter its an og or repress when u see sumtin

the nine172 bitchexposa blog still exists? someone should update it with this next generation of fake sellers on ebay

Jun 16, 2002
haha yea you prolly right..he got no ethics at all :D
its ashame all those represses nowadays.. as soon as a cd got sum demand in collectors scene someone starts repressin it.. better to keep you wantlist on the low if you dont wanna ve the market flooded with represses and got this fucked up situation you always ve to check wheter its an og or repress when u see sumtin

the nine172 bitchexposa blog still exists? someone should update it with this next generation of fake sellers on ebay
yeah this game is fuked up with tky , german , chinese and cd r repress and especially with sellers trying to claim fake cd as a og release , dats da major problem right naw , as 1 way anc cd r claimed to be the first OG press wtf

May 27, 2006
yeah this game is fuked up with tky , german , chinese and cd r repress and especially with sellers trying to claim fake cd as a og release , dats da major problem right naw , as 1 way anc cd r claimed to be the first OG press wtf
plus add for now actual represses made by the rappers/labelowners
just as the ones tic slangin on his youtube account and now kloud 9, hitcha..

its gettin worse day by day it seems :(

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
US $224.50 WTF??!
and still 5 days to go

thats psychomezzo style , normally he push it to 1300$ within one day like on his fake one way anc repress.
btw you guys heard that his TIC cds were also fake ? he rippd of some germans and some japanese collectors aswell with it....

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yes you know the reason why... he better sit back and get as much he can.
i know a way how we can get this trouble done and not let him get his dollas.but i dont wanna be the only one who ev er do sumthin against this...
somebody should make an auction on ebay.
HITCHA - THE LIFE I LEAD REPRESS !! SEE DETAILS

and then you throw in those both pictures i made to show people the differences! so then evrybody worldwide will see it.
anyone could do this ?

Jun 9, 2009
Good idea. I dont have a EBay account but i'll ask a friend if he could do it.

By the way, I own a TIC - Untouchable album too but I didn't knew that there is a bootleg out.
My ringcode is CMC 370808-5. Is it the real deal I own?

man I hope so...