Hit up Kali Konnect !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
So I finally made the 2 hour drive from L.A. to S.D. to hit up Kali Konnect and it was well worth it. Shit I picked up these

Cricet - No Mercy Vol.II
Cricet - Blue Damian
Cherry Chuck Gang
Googie Monsta
Southeast Streets Compilation

the staff there was hella cool, they were all surprised that I was from L.A. and actually made the drive lol

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
ordering me some shit from street soldier later this week....he seems like a good businessman glad everything worked out for you homie. It's always good when us out of towners support the dago movement, it keeps these cats motivated i think when they see the out of town sales.

Feb 25, 2006
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no doubt, you should have seen their faces when I told them I drove from L.A. they were like WHAT ?!?!@ I told them I cant get any dago shit here in LA, no where at all. Phat Dok I thinkt thats his name even gave me a free Diego Mix Cd and I asked for a flyer lol

Keep on grinding all you Diego artist, yall got love and support everywhere

this Cherry Chuck album is BANGIN !!!

May 16, 2003
thaplanetrecord.com
So I finally made the 2 hour drive from L.A. to S.D. to hit up Kali Konnect and it was well worth it. Shit I picked up these

Cricet - No Mercy Vol.II
Cricet - Blue Damian
Cherry Chuck Gang
Googie Monsta
Southeast Streets Compilation

the staff there was hella cool, they were all surprised that I was from L.A. and actually made the drive lol
GOOD LOOKING OUT HOMIE.
MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT
I KNOW DAGO LOVE YOU FOR
THAT ONE MANN
I GOING TO SEND YOU A KALI KONNECT
SHIRT MANN LET ME KNOW YOUR SIZE

May 16, 2003
thaplanetrecord.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no doubt, you should have seen their faces when I told them I drove from L.A. they were like WHAT ?!?!@ I told them I cant get any dago shit here in LA, no where at all. Phat Dok I thinkt thats his name even gave me a free Diego Mix Cd and I asked for a flyer lol

Keep on grinding all you Diego artist, yall got love and support everywhere

this Cherry Chuck album is BANGIN !!!
THAT IS SOME REAL WESTCOAST LOVE HOMIE
WE KEEP THAT UP WE WILL BE BACK ON TOP
MANN. WEST UP WEST LOVE WESTPRESENTIN

May 2, 2002
THAT IS SOME REAL WESTCOAST LOVE HOMIE
WE KEEP THAT UP WE WILL BE BACK ON TOP
MANN. WEST UP WEST LOVE WESTPRESENTIN
aye streetsoldier
do you have any of these, let me know,
i'll get down on the mail order thing.
C Siccness - Da Last Nigga Standin
Cuzzin Ice - C World
Cee Wee 3 - Capitol Investment 2
Gangsta Sagg
Contraband - Nuthin 2 Lose And Alot To Gain

Dec 6, 2008
go cop that TALK OF THE TOWN II @ Kali Konnect!!!
yeah..dat cd got sum bump 2 it...i swapped it the other nite wit yd comin out da club....my nigga lil 8 on there 3 times gassin his ass off...look out 4 my nigg...he dope...u can also catch him on my new cd da dankcity boy! 100

imma b at kali konnect 2day wit da dankcitboy cds...i hope sumbody b up thurr...