History Repeats Itself...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Now that the Bay getting some shine again, don't it seem like everybody droppin an album. Will fans get turned off, not knowing how to seperate the quality music from the garbage. Oversaturation already hurt the Bay once before.

Sep 30, 2005
Problem is, every rapper and producer thinks they dope, and people who listen to music can't agree on who's good and who's not (except for a few rare people), so you can't clearly seperate the two, it's all opinions. And even if you could, you can't keep garbage rappers & producers from putting records out.

May 5, 2005
People need to know there is more than "Hyphy" other wise it will get old and played out fast. There's only so many times you can talk about Grapes, Scrapas and Thizz. They should showcase other cats like Saafir, Zion I, Heiro etc etc to mix it up. I mean them cats make music that sounds like nothing anywhere in the country also. There's more than just Thizz and dancin on busses.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
the rap scene has been oversatured for YEARS(it's nothing NEW)...not only here but other states like Texas, Georgia, Missouri, Illinois, Tenn, New York, Missi., Florida., Louisiana...etc.
YOU just gotta keep ya ears to da streets and pick up what's hot to YOU...not what the next man next to you is bumpin. 3/4 of the time i listen to music that none of my homies listen to...why? Because i'm my own self and everyone has different taste is music, artist, beats, lyrics.
My top five artist are totally different from yur top artist..we might agree on somethings but we're most likely on different pages.