hiphopsite.com best and worst list 2002

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
naw.....that aint the case.....looks like they only thing they recognize as "hip hop" is the 2 extreme ends "the mainstream hip hop"(Eminem, Common, Nas, J5) and the "Underground" which are considered people like 7L and Estoric, Necro, Sole, J-Live, El-P, Beatnuts, Dialated Peoples, Non-Phixion, Black Moon, ect. To me, Tech doesn't fall into either of those groups.

Notice you dont see any of the underground artists from the Bay Area on there either. I don't consider Tech to be a real "hip hopper", the way this site views them (people staying real to the elements of hip hop). Never did like that website, I just can't understand how people can be so "REAL" to the underground, then turn around and talk about Jay-Z. Don't get me wrong, I love their info on the indie hip hop scene, I just don't like how they are blind to the rest of the world of hip hop.

Nick

Aug 17, 2002
www.geocities.com
well, fuck them people. i hate nas. never did like him, jay-z is bs. he got some good flows, but that is about it. i like the artist that can keep a crowd on there feet and going crazy lie some donkeys you know. hey nick you even come across that film we talked about. no hurry, i know you are busy. just wondering about it man. get back with me!!!!!!!!!! did u see the pics i got. i finally got my site back up working again

my pic link

http://www.geocities.com/techkcmo/TECH_PIC7.html?1041245949870

Sep 26, 2002
techn9nehq said:
I don't consider Tech to be a real "hip hopper", the way this site views them (people staying real to the elements of hip hop). Never did like that website, I just can't understand how people can be so "REAL" to the underground, then turn around and talk about Jay-Z. Don't get me wrong, I love their info on the indie hip hop scene, I just don't like how they are blind to the rest of the world of hip hop.

Nick
yeah , i was kinda bummed not to find tech on there. even if they dont like tech's music, they cant deny the skill and the "realness" of tech. but i did find nonphixion, which is on of my fav. hip hop groups. and i agree with you on tech nót being "traditional" hip hop. Tech's doin something new. and instead of supportin, these mutherfuckers wanna live in the past.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Yeah man......I'm backed the fuck up with work to do for the site....I haven't even sat down and looked at the concert footage since the day after the show, so when I do i'll check it out and hook you up.....trust me you aint the only one waiting on my slow ass.

Nick