HipHopDx's review of K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2007
its pretty cool but i still wouldnt give genius 3 stars .. i mean the lowest i would give vitiligo is 3 stars and genius was alot better than vitiligo so i dunno if they being fair

Oct 25, 2006
The amount of people whining about Tech's production is ridiculous. They say it's repetitive, I say it's consistency. There's a consistent dark tone on this album, and the producers know what the artist is going for. I seriously wonder what these guys consider is good production...is good production having completely different themes per song and having a lack of consistency and nothing solid to base your album off of?

Jan 30, 2008
Very fair review. I agree with many of the things that he said..
Because music can be based so much on one's opinion, I just want reviewers to listen to it enough to get their head around it, and it seems like this dude did.

Nov 7, 2006
I really don't get the criticism on the production. I've looked at a few of the negative reviews online and it's mostly "Tech N9ne can rap but his beats suck".

To each his own I guess

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
matic does a great job with whatever he uses, but i just dont think you can compete with the top notch producers like dre , quik, premier using FL
1.9th wonder uses flstudio
2.dj toomp uses reson
3.timbo uses everything u can think of
4. nobody truly gives a fuck...these are just tools to get what u want musically ...me personally i can make a beat with absolutely anything you give me....its been tested and proven..its not what u have but how you use it

Oct 25, 2006
2.dj toomp uses reson
4. nobody truly gives a fuck...these are just tools to get what u want musically ...me personally i can make a beat with absolutely anything you give me....its been tested and proven..its not what u have but how you use it
Man speaks the truth.

Jul 1, 2007
well if your using fruity loops to make your beats, it isnt gonna be top notch production...matic does a great job tho
2.dj toomp uses reson

ohhh looks like your bullshit is bullshit DaStoned