Hip Me To Guerilla Maab

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
IM TRYIN TO GET INTO SOME GUERILLA MAAB SHIT, CAN YA HIP ME TO EM'...HOW MANY ALBUMS THEY GOT, WHO IN THE GROUP, WHERE THEY FROM (TEXAS)?, WHAT SONG IS " LITE AS THUGZ" ALBUM ON, AND WHO SINGS THAT CHORUS AT THE END, CUZ ITS SHO' IS TIIIIGHT!!....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They got one album with all of them Z-ro,Trae,DougieD,and T.A.Z.--Rize (TAZ-anyone know what happend to him?) two that was just Trae and DougieD-Year of the Underdog and In the Mist of Gurillas (Z-ro was on a few cuts) and one with Trae,DougieD, and Z-Ro--Ressurected . So four would be the answear.

Also Trae and Z-Ro have a tight mixtape called Assholes By Nature...a actual cd from them is supposed to drop soon.

I'm not sure who sings on "Life As Thugz" though I think it might be Trae.

Trae has 2 albums released and Z-Ro has a whole lot.

Dougie D is dropping a solo shortly.

Also DougieD and Trae have mixtapes with some other cats called S.L.A.B. (Slow Loud And Bangin) that are really tight. There are 5 mixtapes that I can think of.

They are from Houston Texas.

All their albums are really tight IMO. Rise by the whole G-Maab is straight classic and a good place to start (if you can find it)

Hope that helped you out some because if you really get into their music you are going to have alot of cds/mixtapes to buy LOL.

Nuttkace

Feb 26, 2003
lol.....right on playa....thanks for tha info.....dam so many albums to catch up on....ima start with "RISE" album and then go from there....thanks for tha info Nuttkace. much love.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No problem BigBreaded...also check www.GuerillaMaab.com It is still undercontruction but got a tight video for a song called "Let Me Live" by Trae ft Z-Ro and if you are signed up to LaunchYahooMusic (It's free) Z-Ro got a video on there called "I Hate you" which is from his newest album.

Also Tosin might be able to give you info on anything I forgot and/or don'w know about.

Nuttkace

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
these are just the ones i got but they have some other shit out. especially the SLAB underground CDs... there's a grip of em. and there is some more shit out under z-ro's name that i don't have...

that song you mention is on "year of tha undadawgs" and the hook is sung by dougie d if i'm not mistake. his voice is just put through some filters...

guerilla maab - rise
guerilla maab 3d2
guerrilla maab – resurrected
guerilla maab (trae & dougie d) - year of da undadawgs

trae – losin composure
trae – losin composure (screwed)
trae – same thing different day

z-ro presents a bad-azz mixtape I
z-ro presents a bad-azz mixtape I (screwed)

z-ro - look what you did to me
z-ro - vs. the world
z-ro - king of da ghetto
z-ro - z-ro vs. the world vs. king of the ghetto (screwed)
z-ro - z-ro
z-ro - screwed-up click representa
z-ro – life
z-ro - z-ro tolerance
z-ro - the life of joseph w. mcvey

dougie d – go hard or go home
dougie d - grown man shit

S.L.A.B – underground 4 life vol.1
S.L.A.B – underground 4 life vol.2
S.L.A.B – underground 4 life vol.3
S.L.A.B – underground 4 life vol.4
S.L.A.B – 4.5 plex

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
GUERILLA MAAB:
Guerilla Maab - Rise
Guerilla Maab 3D2 - In Midst of Guerillas
Guerilla Maab - Ressurected
Trae & Dougie D - Year of The Underdawgs

Z-RO:
Z-Ro - Look What You Did To Me
Z-Ro - Vs. The World
Z-Ro - King of Da Ghetto
Z-Ro - Z-Ro
Z-Ro - Screwed Up Click Representer 2002
Z-Ro - A Bad Azz Mix Tape
Z-Ro - Life
Z-Ro - Gangstafied
Z-Ro - Tolerance
Z-Ro - The Life of Joseph W. McVey

TRAE & Z-RO:
Trae & Z-Ro - Assholes By Nature
Trae & Z-Ro - Assholes By Nature (the album coming soon)

TRAE:
Trae - Losing Composure
Trae - Same Thing Different Day

DOUGIE D:
Dougie D - Go Hard or Go Home
Dougie D - GMS: Grown Man Shit

S.L.A.B. - Slow Loud And Bangin':
S.L.A.B. - Underground 4 Life Vol. 1
S.L.A.B. - Underground 4 Life Vol. 2
S.L.A.B. - Slow Loud And Bangin' Vol. 3
S.L.A.B. - Slow Loud And Bangin' Vol. 4
S.L.A.B. - 4.5: Plex

there are also 14 slab undergrounds that are like mix tapes...there are a few more z-ro titles that labels have put out that are like greatest hits or chopped versions...i didnt list those...