Hip Hop for Healthcare..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2002
510outtapocket.com
What is it?..

Thats our national Slogan

Sup folks,,

I bet cats were wondering what's crackin with those dope ass peoples from the siccness tour.. Well, we (the Outta Towners) working on our album SuperEgotistical right as we speak, but I'm doing something else on the side.

I have been working with L. James the Administrator for G.A.M.E. a hip hop union which originated in the Bronx. After many long talks about hip hop, the culture, the streets, the ongoing opression of minorities by corporate america I was named Lead Organizer for the GAME Local in Northern California.

If you want mor einformation on what we are doing and want to become involved in the movement, and play a part in over turning the system, please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Peace and Respect

Fozzit

http://www.kickgame.com

Oct 4, 2002
510outtapocket.com
No replies and only 7 views, come on folks, we trying to bring something positive to the california hip hop community. This is your chance to protect each other and make sure funnystyle promoters and labels arent mistreating your fellow brothers and sisters. We working on bringing all our memebrs low cost health care, and so much more..

if you want some mor einformation please email at fozzit@kickgame,com or [email protected] and leave me your mailing address and i'll send you information stat.,