hip hop artists...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

...i've been to an anticon concert before...

it was a bunch of white boys in adidas track suits with matching body piercings and tribal tattoos on their girlfriends and asian tourists with the quick flash kodak and dreadlocked ecko cargo pants skateboard intellectual nasal voice black dudes with blonde girlfriends who sell acid at the rave clubs in manhattan.....and everybuddy just stands around while they have circles with people who cumm out and do rehearsed gymnastic moves that dont even go to the beat of the music thats gettin played on fucked up speakers---dead prez blew the system...and the real party is around the way, as usual, where all it takes is no dollars and a healthy scheme to sneak in the back of the cipher....

May 2, 2002
RZA was a genius, I don't know what he's been on lately...

El- P " FANTASTIC DAMAGE" goddamnit... oh yeah, and Cannibal Ox "The Cold Vein" (produced by el-p)

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
where i stay, hiphop is rules the rap scene. every gig comes with b-boys and writers. DJs play a major role in every live performance.
i guess it's because the new york style crossed the atlantic earlier and got everybody out here hooked on that straight hiphop track.
personally i'm getting tired of it and especially of people constantly ignoring the talent that other areas got. the only piece of bay area rap i ever heard in a club was "i got 5 on it" LOL go figure....

so, the hiphop heads that like black eyed peas, krs, jurassic 5 and so on would feel like they were in heaven, cause that's all they play aropund here. to me it's boring to hear a mothafucka rap about "keeping it real" or the 4 elements again and again. i wanna hear some storytelling or real life shit. some bragging, some ghetto shit.

not that i don't like the hip-hop orientated rappers, but they overdoing it where i live.

i seen common once at an erykah badhu concert and he was the bomb actually. there is a mood for every style i guess....