@HILLTOP HOUND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
SUP FOLKZ? I SEE YOUR DOING YA THIZZLE WIT THA RADIO STATION AND I'M WONDERING IF I COULD SHOOT YOU A COUPLE OF TRACKS FROM OUR COMPILATION COMING SOON. IF SO DROP ME YA ADRESS TO SEND EM TOO...STAY SAVAGE

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
This is what I love about the station. They have to be on MP3 first. If you have a MP3 site. Then I can just get them from there. Plus, this will help promote your Mp3 site and if cats are really feeling you, after they listen to the station, they can just go to your site and learn all about you and just listen to your music if they chose.
Where you from Paso? I mean which city?

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
SUP FOLKZ....I'M FROM COLORADO G. BACK IN LIKE 91-95 I USE TO LIVE IN WASHINGTON....I'M GONNA BE HERE IN MISSISSIPPI FOR 2 YEARS OR SO THEN I'M SMASHING BACK TO CO.....I PLAN ON GETTING A LIL MP3 PAGE SET UP WIT SNIPPETS OF THE TRACKS ALSO....WHEN WE GET THAT READY I'LL SHOOT U THE LINKS OR WHAT NOT ASAP!!! STAY REAL

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
That's cool and that's the point of the station. To get everyone more familiar with some of these tight groups in their own backyard. Like I said a new show everyweek with at least 12 song changes. You can't go wrong. This is a refreshing breath of new air from the politically ran major stations nowadays. Tune in and enjoy. Especially while you typing on the siccness.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze