Hillary and her Weekend at Bernie's moment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The Reagan assassination attempt was like 69 days into his presidency. Reagan did not run shit after that, it was Bush Sr. Reagan was just the front man, with his dementia and Alzheimer's, he was incapable of actual decision making. Sorry to break it to you folks but Bush Sr. WAS unofficially a 3-term President and Iran-Contra has the former CIAduh front man hands all over it.:siccness:

Do what the MOB say do

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
O ok you weren't even alive so you wouldn't know and were like what 2 near the end of his presidency? A family friend was secret service for Reagan. O ok
You're probably right

--

Side note anybody think it's pretty funny how Trump's tax returns just get released right after that debate, and all the major newspapers had it blasted on the front pages spelled out basically like "TRUMP HASNT PAID TAXES FOR 15 YEARS - TAX RETURNS EXPOSED" like its a scandal lol. What a huge joke. It's obvious global money interests are behind Shillary's presidency and Trump either didn't have a chance to begin with, or he's in on it too and is in it to lose. I knew Hillary already had this shit won months ago it's just kind of stunning how it all plays out in front of everyone's faces and no one does anything about it.

I guess we're too worried about sensationalized cop killings and media driven mass murders and media fueled terrorist attacks to care; good job mainstream media

Jan 31, 2008
Honestly as weird as Jill Stein is I do think she is the best option at this point. At the very least she will accidentally begin outing illuminati by speaking too much.
"I wanted to end the war in Syria but Henry Kissinger called me and said no"
The rest of us can piece everything together.

Jan 31, 2008
If you think this election is real and don't think Hillary won this shit 3-8 years ago you're delusional
Of course she did.
I can't believe how blatantly corrupt her whole campaign is and how easily she is able to get away with it all.

The fact that everywhere I look people are too busy taking a stand against trump because it is the cool thing to do is absolute shit.

You talk to people who are voting for hillary and they say because Trump said this or wants that, then you ask them what about all the shit we keep finding out hillary has done and is doing and they say they want to stay out of the politics.
Bitch you can't stay out of it when you've already taken sides.
Honestly you can really see how dumb and primitive the whole of this species is.
It doesn't mean that I wont spend an hour to make a statement with my vote for Jill-- even if it does nothing but make me feel a little better inside for 10 seconds. What can I say I am a simple mammal.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I can't believe how blatantly corrupt her whole campaign is and how easily she is able to get away with it all.
I think you can believe it.

It doesn't matter what shade of lipstick we throw on it, (the US) has been the same pig politically since its inception.

Why there had been no blatant coup attempts is beyond me. Truth be told "Americans" don't want that, they want the right to buy overpriced exploding phones, pay 70k for a new vehicle they can't really afford, retain 100 choices of bread made from the same ingredients with a different name slapped on the front of it, and to go work for the man until he tells them not return anymore, waiting for social security to take care of them. The rest of the world? It isn't any better, the same mindless majorities everywhere else controlled by the same pimps just so they can keep their unnatural and fake semblance of a lifestyle afloat.

The world will keep going and going regardless.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I think you can believe it.

It doesn't matter what shade of lipstick we throw on it, (the US) has been the same pig politically since its inception.

Why there had been no blatant coup attempts is beyond me. Truth be told "Americans" don't want that, they want the right to buy overpriced exploding phones, pay 70k for a new vehicle they can't really afford, retain 100 choices of bread made from the same ingredients with a different name slapped on the front of it, and to go work for the man until he tells them not return anymore, waiting for social security to take care of them. The rest of the world? It isn't any better, the same mindless majorities everywhere else controlled by the same pimps just so they can keep their unnatural and fake semblance of a lifestyle afloat.

The world will keep going and going regardless.
you must be a blast to party with

Jan 31, 2008
Can we admit that the Illuminati was founded on principles that even we may admire?
Not to hold an elitist attitude about the majority of the world's population but if I were as much an open minded thinker in the 1700s as I am now I believe that I, myself, would want to start a secret society where "The professed goal of the Bavarian Illuminati was to teach people to be happy by encouraging them to be good - by illuminating the mind and freeing it from prejudice and superstition," even if it meant doing it secretively for if I didn't I'd risk being stoned to death for not adhering to christian beliefs and practices.

In a sense this makes perfect sense. I just don't think the same goal applies to today's decision makers.
If transhumanism is their goal, do you give them credit for the scientific and technological advancements we have achieved thus far?

Mar 21, 2009
I'm really surprised America has become so dumb that Hillary Clinton is going to be president. She's pure evil.

I'm not a Rubio supporter but I think he would have won in a landslide. I'm mostly worried about the Supreme Court appointment. Imagine a liberal majority. Is it going to be a crime to be caught working or without a dick in your mouth? Terrifying

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Can we admit that the Illuminati was founded on principles that even we may admire?
Not to hold an elitist attitude about the majority of the world's population but if I were as much an open minded thinker in the 1700s as I am now I believe that I, myself, would want to start a secret society where "The professed goal of the Bavarian Illuminati was to teach people to be happy by encouraging them to be good - by illuminating the mind and freeing it from prejudice and superstition," even if it meant doing it secretively for if I didn't I'd risk being stoned to death for not adhering to christian beliefs and practices.

In a sense this makes perfect sense. I just don't think the same goal applies to today's decision makers.
If transhumanism is their goal, do you give them credit for the scientific and technological advancements we have achieved thus far?
If that was the goal of the so-called Illuminati, sounds like a good thing to be a part of. I just always try to remember he who wins is who writes his-story, so I don't tend to believe or subscribe to anything written about a so called Illuminati - all hearsay.

I don't believe the transhumanism that will be applied to the masses in general is true life enhancing technology, I could give various examples. If you were able to read that wiki page, there are many branches and ideologies of that tree. If man has shown me anything in my existence and from what I have read, I can sum it up to 1) absolute power corrupts absolutely, 2) man has made systems and rules to strip us all of a natural living, and 3) man WILL fail you, therefore trust no man or manmade system.