HIGHSPEED "TACT OUT" now available

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
just got em in yesterday, available at rock bottom records in antioch and underdog in pittsburg, or through my self....if you are interested in supportin ya boys and not close to either of these stores....hit me for an address i got em for 12.00 shipped......features listed below, ipromise you you moneys worth x's 2......holla at ya boy...peace!

Playa-T

Apr 26, 2002
yeah i got that haystak, but haven't got a chance to hear it yet, i just got back a few days ago.....email with some stores and adress and numbers if you can of your area....i will shoot you onee for sure....peace

Apr 26, 2002
hit me with and addy....or a spot i can drop one by for you.....naw fuck it...i'll slide by underdog tomorrow and drop one for ya.......let me know when you get it and what ya think....peace!

Playa-T

Apr 25, 2002
Re: $$$

SplitPersons_00 said:

you should trade for a verse! slide that under the counter.. that should be an even trade!
I DID A VERSE ON IT SPLITPERSONS.....THAT MUST BE YOUR STUPID SIDE THAT POSTED..........SLIDE THAT SIDE OF U UNDER THA COUNTER.