highly anticipated albums of 2007

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
yeah, i guess young droop ain't legit.. what a shame. that fool was sicc back in the days. it's a shame how money changes men. i heard a track of Lil' Los on a his fan myspace page.... its title is "don't you know that" with an ol' school beat.....anyone know where to find that on cd or somehting?

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
scrillafein said:
yeah, i guess young droop ain't legit.. what a shame. that fool was sicc back in the days. it's a shame how money changes men. i heard a track of Lil' Los on a his fan myspace page.... its title is "don't you know that" with an ol' school beat.....anyone know where to find that on cd or somehting?

its a luther vandross song. It has the same name i believe. That song is on limewire, or you can get it from itunes

May 24, 2006
scrillafein said:
N.E. 5

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
SHADOW'S SOLO
B-DAWGS SOLO
LIL CONER AND C-LOCS "SMILE NOW CRY LATER"
DAVINAS SOLO
BIG OSO'S SOLO
AND ESPECIALLY THE FRANK GUCCI "FORGET ABOUT IT" WHENS THAT DROP??

OH YEA AND MY AFTERSHOCK MIXTAPE

Sep 20, 2005
-TOKZTERO FASHO! (DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN ITS COMING OUT?)
-TITO B FASHO FASHO!
-DARKROOMS NEW SHIT!
-IF DAVINA GOT A NEW ONE, THEN IMA GET THAT!
OH YEAH, AND THAT NEW YUKMOUTH BIIIIIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!