Highlights of Tech N9ne's live UStream yesterday... (Corfirmed features, new beats)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
If he wanted Lynch on that track, how hard could it have been to get an artist on your label to lay a verse?
They stopped talking.
Ya what the hell is up with that? Same with Cognito. Someone asked about him on the Ustream and Tech was like "Ya i dont know whats goin on with him right now, I gotta call Trav and see whats up with him." Like WTF? How do u not know whats going on with dudes on ur own label?

Nov 14, 2002
Despite the money they appear to be making, the label doesn't seem to be run very efficiently.

I was just listening to Little Pills and One Good Time, and I'm wondering how they didn't push those as singles.

Oct 16, 2002
thats probably why all the majors are calling us asking questions cause we dont know how to run our shit! trav always knew it shouldve been caribou but the other owner happens to be an artist who likes to choose his more innovative shit as singles on some ground breaking shit! and trav never stands in the way of creativity. im learning day by day you guys.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
If Caribou Lou was a video Tech would have been mainstream and back by now.
I remember Tech saying MTV was kinda "ehhh" because it's a liquor song. That said, if Strange and RBC really worked Caribou Lou in the clubs, and it blew up enough for radio to get on it, definitely could've been a hit. Actually, should've been worked onto college radio for obvious reasons lol. At the least, this song alone could've made Tech a hit on the college touring circuit.

Oct 25, 2006
So Caribou Lou is "ehhh", but Pop Bottles is the shit?

Gotta love that logic. The only relevance they have these days is fucking reality shows. They can't market anything that isn't about some bullshit or doesn't have some repetitive ass beat. The Hip Hop scene is thriving now, with so many artists coming out of the wood works with their own sound, making innovative and enjoyable music, and MTV is stuck in the reality show era. The fact that they're even considered some type of mogul for music is a disgrace.

It's pretty sad when the name of your network is based on a form of entertainment that the company doesn't even showcase anymore.

Jul 1, 2004
Caribou Lou was the entrance music at the reception of my wedding... Win.

NICE! That says..."Im here to party".

Gotta give you props on that breh. I've been in 4 weddings in the last 2 years and NONE have alcohol, thanks to stuck up grandparents. If my grandparents say shit about boozin at my wedding, Imma tell em its my day and Im havin fun, dont come if you dont wanna have fun.

Nov 14, 2002
Oh fuck that shit we had an open bar, the DJ playing Tech and Miley Cyrus (because that "hands up" song is the shit), and a party bus afterwords going from bar to bar... It was a fuckin' blast. Anybody who's that against alcohol would have had a horrible time at my wedding. Lol.

Jul 1, 2004
I understand not wanting to make your family upset, but its not their wedding. Im gonna enjoy my day straight up. Im not having a big ass wedding but will be havin a big ass reception and if you dont wanna have fun...stay your ass at home or hit up a bingo hall :siccness: