HIGH SPEED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
um....let me see what the weekend holds for ya boy being a holiday and all....we might go hit lake beryiasa(don't know if i spelt that shit right)....what you doin this weekend??? bring through that new one when you come...i wanna peep some dirt...i'll hit you on here in the afternoon tomorrow for sure.....when you leaving to do your promo shit?? holla

playa-t

Apr 25, 2002

I STILL AINT GOT MY PROMO YET.IF YOU DONT GO 2 BERRYESSA ID LIKE 2 DO IT SAT. OR SUN.IF YOU KUT ITS COOL THO,SOMETIME THIS WEEK THO WOULD BE NISE.I APPRICIATE IT DOG.

Apr 26, 2002
sorry for the delay homie....i just found out i gotta be moving here in a month.....ain't got a spot to go to either...ain't that a bitch!...but anyways i will do what i said i would do(bad biusness bites you in the ass everytime) so i will hit you on your 2way and let you know....shit just been kinda crazy in my head with having to move and finishing this album and shit......fo sholy we get it done.....holla

playa-t