HIGH SPEED CHASE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2006
finally a little excitement at work, im stuck here on saturday night, so i go out to smoke a cigarette, N all i hear is hella sirens, then a dude flys by in a suv N hits the corner like a champ doin at least 70 around the corner, then after about 5 minutes you can hear where he finally got caught, then you can hear gun shots! im workin in sunnyvale, but anyways a little excitement for the work night, jus thought i would share.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol....anytime I'm out at my potnas house in the rich they always got some high speed going on....shits funny tho when they come down his street we hella be outside cheering them on

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Dammm that;s some crazy shit.. and yeah it;s nice to have some excitment at work...

I remember when I worked in a real estate office for like a week....

This fool from oakland applies.. for the job to make calls for 7 dollars an hour... so he tries calling people, and can't find any clients...

So the fool sits there.. for like 1 hour calling people... and asks for his 7 dollars for his one hour of work.. now he's dumb... cause nobody get paid for work one hour...
He said some shit about this job isn't for me...so can I get my 7 dollars now?
He manager says no....

The next day I;m late for work.. and as I walk up the stairs.. I hear.. some loud voice say.. YOU A BITCH ASS NIGGA!.. you a bitch as nigga! Give me my fucking 7 dollars! I was like what the hell is going on?

I walk up the stairs and it;s that fool from oakland... getting pissed.. cause he really wants his 7 dollars.. the dumb ass wasted more in gas than his fucking 7 dollars is worth....So he cusses some more... and then leaves...

The funny part was that he brought some of his boys.. with me.. for 7 DOLLARS... he brought him friends.. to try to intimdate.. the manager... for 7 FUCING dollars... it was funny...

So then as this fool leaves.. he knocks.. over some papers and pencils on a desk... adn that makes the manager snap.. he opens up a big stapler... and then goes after him.. as the fool who wanted his 7 dollars goes down the stairs... the manager.. hits this fool in the face.. and makes him bleed.. then they both fall down the stairs.. fighting.. they break it up... and then my manger cut his leg.. on the stairs.. and the other fool.. got his head cut open.. nigher was badly hurt...

Then after that.. this fool who want his 7 dollars... waste more gas.. to go to oakland and back... to get his MOM... and his BIG COUSIN! He then comes in there with his MOM.. and his cousin.... and his friends... then he tries to intimidate the guy into giving him the 7 dollars... LOL

His mom was PISSED.. she was talking about getting the whole city of oakland.. to come kick the manger's ass.. if I ever needed a video camera... at the time.. I wish I had recorded it.. I would have made tons of money from AD revenue online on my website..

Anyways... at this point... They call the cops.. and the guy who bought his MOM.. and big cousin.. to fight for me... over 7 DOLLARS... gets in trouble...

The manager ends up giving him 20 dollars.. cause he didn't want to go to jail.. over the fight they had... and the manger tells him to just take the money.. and never come back to the office.. in his life. And that was the end...

Oh yeah and all this over 7 DOLLARS! funniest shit I've seen in my life...

What I thought was going to be another boring day at the office.. turned into a fun filled and entertaining fight...