HICH OF THESE 2 SHOULD I BUY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
depends on the sound you want.. from what ive heard from Cryticals album its sick as fuck.. more on a lyrical point than RHS

but if youre lookin for some shit you can smash too... RHS is your man...

but i agree with cranky.. get em both

lol lets just say.. out of the few cuts i got of cryitcal ive been bumpin em almost every day for the last few months... RHS hasnt left my 6-disc cd player since i got it and is bumped about every other day...

pz

Apr 25, 2002
Since I can't give you what everyone on here knows is the obvious answer (get both of em)...it's pretty much a matter of personal preference. The two albums and the styles of each artist are completely different from eachother...check out any tracks you can find from each of the homies online, then choose which one to scoop. Either way you cant go wrong.

And much luv for supporting my fam...you wont be disappointed with either choice.

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO...I LOVE YOU GUYS...SITTIN ON THE FENCE ON ME LIKE THAT....I DONT LIKE PERVIEWING SHIT I BUY BEFORE I DO....IT TAKES AWAY THE SPECIALNESS OF OPENING SOMETHING AND HEARING SOMETHING I HAVENT BEFORE.....SOMEONES GOTTA HAVE AN OPINION OTHER THAN BOTH....WHERE YA AT????

Apr 25, 2002
I gotta keep fence sittin' on this one, man. The albums are so different, and so tight in their own ways, that you really can't go wrong with either choice. Crytical's album just dropped so it's still really knew to my ears, but it's well on its way to classic status, while RHS has already become a classic in my mind. Flip a coin, and pick the other one up as soon as you can.......

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
^ Looks like we got a winner.

I actually flipped a coin to settle this and the coin landed on it's side... when I thought that was crazy, the quarter turned to me and George Washington said "Call my homebody Andrew Jackson, tell him to round up Lincoln and use that money to buy both of the albums".

True stori.

Dec 11, 2002
Fridge said:
I actually flipped a coin to settle this and the coin landed on it's side... when I thought that was crazy, the quarter turned to me and George Washington said "Call my homebody Andrew Jackson, tell him to round up Lincoln and use that money to buy both of the albums".

True stori.

... I believe you Billy.