Hi Haters, is that the Heat in the Finals, and finishing games too, OH BOY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
I thought it was funny hearing Mark Jackson and Van Gundy constantly questioning Rick Carlies subsitutions. Mark Jackson really wanna leave Dirk in w 4 mins left in the 3rd quarter til the end of the game?? Obviously he wouldnt have no gas left, Mark Jackson is destined to fail in GS with his terrible coaching ideas.
Those announcers were right tho questioning Spoelsta for never even trying to exploit the obvious mismatches.

Feb 14, 2004
I am about to fire up this kush but had to just LAUGH OUT LOUD one time at some of yall! HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

Lebron and company are balling at the right time, huh? Remember, they wouldn't make it out the East a few weeks back? Look at em now, look at em now, HEY!

Rather than be mad, tip your hat to the greatest player since Michael Jordan. Have a nice evening....
Lol slap your self

Nov 7, 2006
you know what sucks about this guy who created this, he hopped on this bandwagon cause you know he wasnt a heat fan before this. now if they do win he can pull some shit like he's been there all along. i fucking hate bandwagon fans and remember thats all you'll ever be.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
man im not gonna lie i was hoping for miami for the sole purpose that i like dwayne wade but im not even mad at dallas for winning,... they deserve that shit and as far as Lebron goes it was kind of a disappointment to see his "performance" on that last game like WTF? i almost forgot it was the final CHAMPIONSHIP game at one point!

OH WELL

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
you know what sucks about this guy who created this, he hopped on this bandwagon cause you know he wasnt a heat fan before this. now if they do win he can pull some shit like he's been there all along. i fucking hate bandwagon fans and remember thats all you'll ever be.
Lol wut? They already lost Einstein.

Aug 9, 2006
lol at lebron falling back off his remarks on sunday, PR hit after hit...this guy cant catch a break...i could careless about dude but his fan boys that dont see that this guy brings all this shit upon himself are blind..

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ lol, the irony of all this is how folks say were obsessed with talking bad about Lebron and the Heat yall still continue to post in all these threads. If it didnt matter to you yall would not even post anything more or respond to anybody in any of these threads. The funniest thing to me is the ones that try to act like they arent on Lebrons dick to fullest extent trying to be low key about shit when its quite obvious ur a bandwagon piece of shit like the rest of them