HEY YO JL.......What you want on the game this week????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
Dont count on him showing up. Him and Argentine go into hardcore hibernation when their team blows. Fuckin queers...
Couldn't have said it better myself. Talking a gang of shit, about KC this KC that, both the queefs and the royals are fuckin terrible. Just goes to show you what faggots both were/are, especially JL

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Let's do this 1 bitch at a time.....Scary aint a bitch though.....let's go..

I'm ready for a bet!
What do you want to bet?

Obviously I won't be betting that my Chiefs win, but we can do points or something.

Let me know.

Dont count on him showing up. Him and Argentine go into hardcore hibernation when their team blows. Fuckin queers..
JL is here bitch. I am too busy to be on here as much as I used to be. Work & School.....

THOSE GUYS ARE COWARDS
Solitary.......you are a Raiders fan. Which is worse than a Coward, so I will take that as a compliment.....

thanks.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Talking a gang of shit, about KC this KC that, both the queefs and the royals are fuckin terrible. Just goes to show you what faggots both were/are, especially JL
What did I do to you? Fuck your mom? Did your girl suck my dick or something? I don't even know who the fuck you are that would make you say "especially JL"......or may you see me on here and I intimidate you over the internet. Either way.....GO CHIEFS and GO ROYALS.....hoe!

JL has a 3 month old new son, works fulltime and goes to school fulltime. JL is a very busy man. JL doesn't have time to come in here and whip his kids anymore.....

JL would like you to know that you all are welcomed to suck his dick.
Everyone of you can take turns.......

Yes, my Chiefs are terrible. Yes, the Royals may finish last again. I am not a fair weather fan. I still root for em. I am not some dude in Cali (won't say no names) that picks a "good team" in another city and roots for them. KC bred and born bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are the youngest team in the NFL, don't have a quarterback, and are learning how to play together. Talk all the shit you want...............

Scary1.......get at me on email.

[email protected]

if I don't answer you on here soon.

Fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you......your cool (scary)..........

Im out!

5000 :cool:

Jul 1, 2004
What do you want to bet?

Obviously I won't be betting that my Chiefs win, but we can do points or something.

Let me know.

JL is here bitch. I am too busy to be on here as much as I used to be. Work & School.....

Solitary.......you are a Raiders fan. Which is worse than a Coward, so I will take that as a compliment.....

thanks.

What did I do to you? Fuck your mom? Did your girl suck my dick or something? I don't even know who the fuck you are that would make you say "especially JL"......or may you see me on here and I intimidate you over the internet. Either way.....GO CHIEFS and GO ROYALS.....hoe!

JL has a 3 month old new son, works fulltime and goes to school fulltime. JL is a very busy man. JL doesn't have time to come in here and whip his kids anymore.....

Yes, my Chiefs are terrible. Yes, the Royals may finish last again. I am not a fair weather fan. I still root for em. I am not some dude in Cali (won't say no names) that picks a "good team" in another city and roots for them. KC bred and born bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are the youngest team in the NFL, don't have a quarterback, and are learning how to play together. Talk all the shit you want...............

[email protected]

Im out!

SIGGED!!! Thank ya JL!!! GO CHIEFS AND ROYALS!!! Yawl Keep Ridin that Bandwagon Cock

Jun 1, 2002
What do you want to bet?

Let me know.

thanks.

[email protected]

Im out!

YOUR ENTIRE THREAD REEKS OF FAILURE. EXCEPT FOR THE NEW SON PART. CONGRATS.

YOU LOSE. CHIEFS SUCK. RAIDERS BEAT THAT ASS TWICE IN A ROW, AT HOME.

END OF THREAD.

:dead: