Hey PRaY4U1LUV check this thread out!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Nov 14, 2002
Holy shit... Talk about a WHO GIVES A FUCK thread....

Shouldn't this be in the open forum where people being "exposed" is a funny thing to people who post, webcam chat, and facebook each other?

Nov 14, 2002
Does it make you feel like a jacked up Jerry Springer? Are you excited to peek at other guys private shit? And what the fuck does any of it even matter? The only reason to be angry at the kid, is if you were sucker enough to buy into his bullshit. Otherwise, why care?

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Hes going to duck anything that's in a forum people actually visit. I see you super thug, bringing that siccness ebanging back huh tough guy. Want to fight
over words on the web huh son? I tell you what, after your done masterbating for the fifth time staring at lynch wishing it was he that's gently caressing you, look at yourself in the mirror and ask who the fuck is fake you bitchmade wolfticket selling dunderhead

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Hes going to duck anything that's in a forum people actually visit. I see you super thug, bringing that siccness ebanging back huh tough guy. Want to fight
over words on the web huh son? I tell you what, after your done masterbating for the fifth time staring at lynch wishing it was he that's gently caressing you, look at yourself in the mirror and ask who the fuck is fake you bitchmade wolfticket selling dunderhead

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Holy shit... Talk about a WHO GIVES A FUCK thread....

Shouldn't this be in the open forum where people being "exposed" is a funny thing to people who post, webcam chat, and facebook each other?
Does it make you feel like a jacked up Jerry Springer? Are you excited to peek at other guys private shit? And what the fuck does any of it even matter? The only reason to be angry at the kid, is if you were sucker enough to buy into his bullshit. Otherwise, why care?
NO PROPS FOR YOU KID

Jan 29, 2006
Jan 29, 2006
lemme correct you, you can put your cursor over them and see they are all identical. Why don't you go back to the open forum where someone may actual care about what you post?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I take it that the Open Forum is the equivalent to Egypt, and this forum is like another Muslim state that is liberating itself because of such.

Dec 8, 2009
Ya I meant 4 zero's not 4 figures. But wutever i'm not very educated so I said the wrong shit. But it's cool i'm just lying again ya know like usual.

Funny how Ant was always cool 2 me askin me info on rappers n shit n now he just been bashin the shit outta me lately too. Real nice.

It's ok. For the most part I don't even read what people have 2 say cuz I know it's just to get rise while everyone hangs on everything I say because they can't wait 2 have a good time.

And Zeero aint stickin up 4 nobody. He don't like me any more than yall do. Prolly less but this shit should not be flooding up this forum.

Delete this thread. I will post a new one in the open forum 4 yall to jump on.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Ya I meant 4 zero's not 4 figures. But wutever i'm not very educated so I said the wrong shit. But it's cool i'm just lying again ya know like usual.

Funny how Ant was always cool 2 me askin me info on rappers n shit n now he just been bashin the shit outta me lately too. Real nice.

It's ok. For the most part I don't even read what people have 2 say cuz I know it's just to get rise while everyone hangs on everything I say because they can't wait 2 have a good time.

And Zeero aint stickin up 4 nobody. He don't like me any more than yall do. Prolly less but this shit should not be flooding up this forum.

Delete this thread. I will post a new one in the open forum 4 yall to jump on.
I'M REALLY IN THIS MOTHA FUCKIN THREAD RIGHT NOW! DAYUM!