hey C, where is t-lowe??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i know you cool since you collab with that cat, damn he dissapeared for a long time.. you have any info, any album droppin.. im a big fan of the macka-flama.. nigga got a tight vioce, not that many peepz are going to agreed on that OUT..

Aug 7, 2002

he's got an ok voice but his lyrics are tight ....i wanna listen to that one song on macka flama album called u wanna kick it with us i never heard of it i just only heard some black c rappin in it on that eye for an eye song in da begining

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
T.LOWE IS MY POTNA FROM THE BLOCK WHO I STARTED WIT IN 1989..HE GOT A NEW GROUP ALBUM OUT CALLED "THE ODD COUPLE" ON BLACK POWER PRODUCTION WHICH IS HERMS LABEL IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW..I PRODUCED ONE TRACK ON THERE CALLED "READY TO RUMBLE"..HERM IS THE ONE WE PUT ON BACK IN THE DAYS DOIN POSITIVE INTROS FOR OUR ALBUMS..1

Apr 25, 2002
Wasn't he with Mr. C's sister or something? Why was he funking with Sandman on the Mack a Flama album Telling him quit claiming my crew (RBL).... In one of his interviews he said he was a part of the group RBL, but was locked up too much to actually be a part of the first two albums....
Shed some light Black C.... I might be prying into something I shouldn't but you know how us inquiring minds are....

Jul 7, 2002
cdbaby.com
my 2 cents

i grew up out here in bayview h.p. and i feel i know a lot there is to know about the situation.. if u look at the first r.b.l. album cover there's like 5 cats in therebut only mr. c and blak are the known niggas that ap for r.b.l. if i'm not mistakin t-lowe and hitman have always been like sidenotes to rbl if not in the group anyway.. hitmans album says, rbl's hitman, solo creep... these niggas was all from like the same hood and thye got down on the same vibe and shit... t-lowe, hitmna, black c, mr.cee and even sandman and soem other niggas from that side of the hill

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
J-Scratch said:
Wasn't he with Mr. C's sister or something? Why was he funking with Sandman on the Mack a Flama album Telling him quit claiming my crew (RBL).... In one of his interviews he said he was a part of the group RBL, but was locked up too much to actually be a part of the first two albums....
Shed some light Black C.... I might be prying into something I shouldn't but you know how us inquiring minds are....
ALL THATS TRUE..EXCEPT FOR HIM BEIN IN JAIL..THAT WASN'T THE REASON FOR HIM NOT BEIN IN THE GROUP..HE WAS JUS BULLSHITTIN BACK THEN NOT THINKIN THIS SHIT WAS GON TAKE OFF LIKE IT DID...HIM AND MY LIL BROTHER BABA WAS THE ORIGINAL RAPPERS BACK THEN..HE WAS TRIPPIN WIT SANDMAN CAUSE HE WAS CLAIMIN RBL AND WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HIM..HE JUS CAME ONEDAY BUYING SOME TRACKS GOT MY GROUPS ON HIS ALBUM AND TRIED TO MAKE HIS ALBUM LOOK RBL AFFILIATED..MR.CEE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HIM, BUT WHEN HE DIED HE SAID HE WAS MR.CEE COUSIN..AND THATS WHAT REALLY MADE US HOT...BUT WE ALL GOOD NOW..NO BAD BLOOD THERE..1