HEY ARSON?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2003
The last I read about this situation between u and arson it seemed like everything got settled. Don't tell me you tried to do business again with this man.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Wise words homie.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
nah hell nah I didnt do anything with him again. he just wont respond to my pm's and changed his number, and he lied to everyone on here to make himself look good saying he payed everyone back when he didnt. I just wanted to let it be known so everyone knows he's still capable of jacking people on here.

Nov 26, 2003
Personally tho if someone stole my shit I would be on there doorstep ready to collect my cash or anything else of equal value. If I lived far away like you do then I would get a homie from the area to collect and they could just keep what they come up on. If neither of these options sound like something you can do
then I would do as the others said and chalk it up as a loss. Some people can't make it in life without lying to come up and it's ur job to weed those people out and steer clear.

Nov 26, 2003
Those are the worst kinds of folks bruh. Just be happy that you learned the lesson cheap and move on. It's not the last time someones gonna try to con you. Use it as a lesson for future dealings.