HE'S BAAAA AAAAACK !!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
It dont matter wicked u have lost alot of respect homie on the previous thread about Ko-Me and MJ... Just when u were speakin aight, u came with those comments!! If u say u was just jokin about MJ, weI will let u slide and u can start over with a clean slate!!! Leyt me know mane!!! so fuck Shag!!! GOT EM!!!

May 16, 2002
Hows 17 points and 7 boards in 21 minutes of play for the Zilla sound CZAR....Not to mention the Lakeshow smacked around the bulls and coverd the spread to stack me $$$$$$$$...HaHa...

ITS TROUBLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Forreal Logic!! But shit they have to be happy aboput sumthin, cause their team was shitty as hell, bout the worse team in the league without court toe man!!! Sorry ass Ko-Me is just a stat man, and cant win as the main guy!! Haha!!! Holla at me when yall do sumthin better than that!! And yall only won by 13, even Shag said "We should always beat this team..we should beat them by 20 or 30 everytime"!! So actually yall didnt do shit, cause yall only won by 13!! Haha!!! GOT EM!!

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Congratulations to that big win over one of the best teams in the league. I think all you faker fans should be real happy right now cause the fakers are tied right now with the bulls 4-9 record. So if the fakers keep on playing like that they might get into the playoffs.

Sep 7, 2002
You know what would be fucked up?
If someone STOMPED on shaqs toe on purpose before playoffs started. buhahahaha. Kiss that trophy good bye.

I think thats whats gonna happen this year. If you can't beat em, kill em.

Anyway, LA better beat Chicagos sorry ass. The game was boring as fuck. No highlights, AT ALL!!! Only KB block, thats it.