Hersey.. what happened to you 2007.. Prophecy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
This Mista Murder is drunk as fuck!

Routinely getting clowned about all his conspiracy caca, then tries to call out Heresy. WOWEE, pass that shit!

Mar 12, 2005
Drunkard said:
HAHAHH!!! you are a cult leader.. and 2 0 Nine is your only member!
LOL! Heresy Never said it was 2007, I even PMd him, he said 2006-2007 weren't even the dates and he didn't even give a timeframe. I remember trying to fault him, calling him a false prophet saying he set a date, he never did, looking back to that thread. With that said, California is going to Sink. The Earthquake of 1906, the Earthquake of 1989, are just a prelude of the True Judgment to come.

So hearken to that Prophecy and Mistah Murdah or anyone else that is Truly Seeking the Lord I leave you this. All you scoffers and Mockers, same with you, Your Blood is no longer on our hands, and we shall dust our garments off.

1st Thessalonians 5:20

Despise Not Prophesyings

Titus 3:9-11

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law for they are unprofitable and vain.

A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

I know there aren't many people that even hearken to what we say, and only a Few will, Just like the Days of Noah. Warn Once, Warn Twice, if they still don't hearken, you have condemned yourself.

God Bless in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jun 15, 2005
LOL! Heresy Never said it was 2007, I even PMd him, he said 2006-2007 weren't even the dates and he didn't even give a timeframe. I remember trying to fault him, calling him a false prophet saying he set a date, he never did, looking back to that thread. With that said, California is going to Sink. The Earthquake of 1906, the Earthquake of 1989, are just a prelude of the True Judgment to come.

So hearken to that Prophecy and Mistah Murdah or anyone else that is Truly Seeking the Lord I leave you this. All you scoffers and Mockers, same with you, Your Blood is no longer on our hands, and we shall dust our garments off.

1st Thessalonians 5:20

Despise Not Prophesyings

Titus 3:9-11

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law for they are unprofitable and vain.

A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

I know there aren't many people that even hearken to what we say, and only a Few will, Just like the Days of Noah. Warn Once, Warn Twice, if they still don't hearken, you have condemned yourself.

God Bless in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

LOL, you live in CAli, too. Get a raft mothafucka!