Heresy...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2003
Ani rotzeh ledaber lkha bgilui lev...et kol hamilot sheata omer...hem minut. Baemet. Ata khoshev et kol hayehudim hem goyim? Dafukim...ani lo maamin she'ata min akhshav...eizeh basa...ma kara? Lama kibalta hahoraot hamushkhat shel minim? Basa gdola...tagid li...mi ata khoshev hayehudim haamitiim? Tagid li v'tasbir, baivrit o anglit...ani bahelem. Megukhakh. Mevin?

Mar 7, 2003
hhhhh I would not expect anyone else here to speak ivrit...yes I speak English LOL. where did you learn this? btw it is 'Chaver Sheli' not 'sheli chaver'. kol tuv. also, you can say chaveri, or yedidi, instead of chaver sheli...or if it is a close friend, achi (my brother)

Feb 9, 2003
Yehuda said:
hhhhh I would not expect anyone else here to speak ivrit
Yeah I wish I knew more. :( oh well...maybe one day.
Yehuda said:
yes I speak English LOL. where did you learn this?
tel aviv - Yisrael.
Yehuda said:
btw it is 'Chaver Sheli' not 'sheli chaver'. kol tuv.
Yehuda said:
also, you can say chaveri, or yedidi, instead of chaver sheli...or if it is a close friend, achi (my brother)
thanks for the tip my friend...I just got bored and decided to type out some basic (and broken) Hebrew.
Now if only I had a zonah near me cuz my zayin is lonely! (goes to I-candy)

Feb 9, 2003
Yehuda said:
Ani sonei dvar teiuv
what were you doing in tel aviv
nah i wish i went to israel. If you must know I just searched yahoo for some common hebrew phrases then I placed them together and voila we have hebrew. :siccness:

Mar 7, 2003
lol I have never been either, but if HaShem Yirtzeh (God wills it) I will visit a friend in yafo and we will hang out in yesh''a (Judea, Samaria, Gaza) aka ''occupied territories'' lol...if the $ situation is good...but anyways the hebrew you spoke was good for looking on the net

HERESY, ANI MEKHAKEH. I TYPED THE MESSAGE IN HEBREW BECAUSE THIS IS A PRIVATE MATTER CONCERNING THE THINGS YOU ARE TEACHING. GET ON AIM I WOULD RATHER DEAL WITH IT THERE INSTEAD OF HERE.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
WHY WHY WHY???????????????

Wanna know why I don't answer my email, pm or sign on to aol?

you have 24 hours a day right? Well for the past month and a half I've been getting 6 hours of sleep per day. Why?

huh let's see...REAL ESTATE SCHOOL.

hmmmmmm oh yeah mixing FOUR albums for my label mates.

remodeling and tuning the studio....not to mention hours redrawing the plans.

huh? wait wait....oh yeah I remember now I also engineer at a larger facility which requires me to mix at LEAST 10 hours per day and be ON CALL during the weekends.....

SHE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!! Can't forget the time I spend talking to my ex........

I have no time.

send me an email as that is the only thing i actually check once per week.

:HGK:

PS WELCOME BACK YEHUDA