@ Heresy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
I saw your comments on Masons along time ago and was very closeminded. Being sobecause my father is a mason and my mother an eastern star. But after a friend( Gatewon) linked me to a website, im alittle disturbed and want to know what other info you know about it before i approach my parents about their activities n find out if they were in it for the "right reasons". School a sister, it's very hard for me to follow that website for i literally get sick because this is what i grew up in ,not to mention im a lil dyslexic=). So im im opening my mind alil bit and want to hear what you have to say.

Thanks

Aug 23, 2002
gotcha but i want be on a comp till tommorow when i come back to school but if ya want u can hit me on my mobile aim - babygirl63247

thanx

May 16, 2002
The only peaceful way of living is if everybody loved everybody, then you would do anything for anybody and everybody would do anything for you. That is what I expect to find in Heaven.

Here it is different. How can I love someone who only looks at me as currency. To look thru eyes that see me in this way is to look thru eyes that have no love in them. There is nothing wrong with hatred it is how love defends itself. But to only know worth is evil. For no man is worthy of God but by His grace alone are we set free and find salvation. This is how you seperate the goats from the sheep. The day sin entered the world The War began, the day it leaves The War ends, until that day there will never be peace on earth.

1+2=1

1+2+3=2

There is only 1 way.

"...if thy eye be single then thy whole body is filled with light"
-Jesus

"Fuck peace" -1

Jul 6, 2002
@broad: if i'm not mistaken, you're parents arent apart of the "white" masons (the scottish rights devils who worship nimrod), but instead are Prince Hall Masons...There is a big difference!

Aug 23, 2002
@ Heresy- my bad it's cleaned out. I hope to be see your PM soon

@ FoeTwin- I am ignorant to the whole thing, honestly. I was really, really young when they were "active". I didnt know there was a difference, thats why im asking, but thank you for telling me.