Here's Something That I Think Gets Overlooked With San Quinn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2003
the guys has been on the radio A LOT MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE REALIZE!! he's had and has been featured on so many songs on the radio!

here's the ones that i've heard on the radio. 21 songs that i know of aint bad. and the reason why i put this up is because i think it's an accomplishment to have your song or a song that u worked on being played on the radio.

1. shock the party
2. come on in
3. pop yo colla
4. bounce wit me
5. give it up
6. if u ready
7. the hard way ft. e-40
8. the pop off ft. keak and juvenile
9. come see us w/ knt
10. anything w/ dd fam
11. say hey (in the club) w/dd fam
12. night and day w/dd fam
13. so much fire w/ the team
14. too much swagger for mtv w/ metro
15. hyphee remix w/ everyone
16. grindin remix w/ 40, b-legit, and richie rich
17. hustlin w/ willie hen
18. can't get enough w/ ea-ski
19. who ya wit ft. ea-ski
20. fire w/ dd fam
21. welcome to the bay w/ dd fam

That's just from the songs that i've heard. am i missing any?????

K

KAH

TAKIN INVENTORY I DON'T KNOW IF THEY PLAYED THAT ON THE RADIO BUT SONG IS TIGHT ASS FUCK

Aug 7, 2003
yes

he has been on the radio several times. but how many of them songs have been on constent rotation like more then 1 time a day and more then 1 month at a time. how many times after one of those songs are they like thats the hot new san quinn song off his new album "____". I havent heard any thing like that. So yeah some people might be familar with his voice but might not even know his name and like his music. thats the problem. to most listeners he is like a no body and a one hit wonder.

Nov 18, 2003
For sure kenny! I think he does get overlooked alot, sad for how long hes been in the game so far. But things changing now and he's got a strong future, imagine what it will be like after all the heat he's put out before this! Gonna be hot!

Jan 20, 2003
k scrilla 415 said:
For sure kenny! I think he does get overlooked alot, sad for how long hes been in the game so far. But things changing now and he's got a strong future, imagine what it will be like after all the heat he's put out before this! Gonna be hot!
yep yep and i forgot about northern califoolya so make that 22 songs!!

the song that probably got played the most consistantly like a couple times a day are welcome to the bay, who ya wit was in the kmel countdown for hella long as well as GIVE IT UP

Jan 20, 2003
Re: yes

hella_numb said:
he has been on the radio several times. but how many of them songs have been on constent rotation like more then 1 time a day and more then 1 month at a time. how many times after one of those songs are they like thats the hot new san quinn song off his new album "____". I havent heard any thing like that. So yeah some people might be familar with his voice but might not even know his name and like his music. thats the problem. to most listeners he is like a no body and a one hit wonder.
u have a good point right there!

i fuckin hate when people think it's just nickatina doing ayo for yao. that's the thing about a lot of his fans, they can't even realize that someone else is doing the verses! lol

Apr 25, 2002
yea but he still isnt platinum the Mighty Quinn sold something like 8k when B12 posted the soundscans a while back. Not his best work but a lot better then 90 percent of cds thats what I think gets overlooked about Quinn: in the last 3-4 years the bay has embraced him and played his music on the radio but no one wants to buy his cds.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
hmm...i never got into Quinn much, i always wonder what all the hype is about. I own all of his albums, but he never caught my attention particularly. I reckon his work is real good, but not at the level that people on here talk about. Personally it just sounds too repetitive.