HERE'S A PICTURE OF LOKI AT 13....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
J

J-Tha Rippah

Re: @ six sic sicx

loki said:
i can't remember which 1 she was talking about
cause of the gag in her mouth...i think
it's this 1, you w/ the nipple clamps &
the fishnets on
shit was hilarious. take it easy on him.

Aug 7, 2002
six u a bitch nygga....how da Fuck u gon say lynch by inch is wack dawg? erybody knows u fakin it wit cho crusty azz...stoopid fucc i'd slap da fuckin piss outta yo head wit a cd case fo tawkin shit bout loki.....by da way dat kid rye dere standin nexx to ya mama lookz like a version of how ya son gon look like...

May 3, 2002
What kind of dumb ass joke was that.. that kid in the pic is probably retarted.. Six: what if 1 of your kids where retarted? How would you like it if someone posted pics up and made fun of the sutterin fuck?

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
if yall juss paid no attention 2
NAJYs butt-burgular ass
he wouldnt even be a factor.....
hes juss mad cuz every1 will always remember him
as the eyebrow-altering weirdo who basically proposed 2 DE........
NAJY, get a fukin life and stay off the
boards unless u can do so................

Nov 7, 2002
DaVillen said:
What kind of dumb ass joke was that.. that kid in the pic is probably retarted.. Six: what if 1 of your kids where retarted? How would you like it if someone posted pics up and made fun of the sutterin fuck?

Well DaVillen, If My Kid Turned Out Retared, I Would Probably Make Fun Of Him/Her, Then Give My Retared Kid Up To Adoption, And Keep Fuckin My Wife Till I Have A Normal Kid...

Nov 7, 2002
noWetaG said:
if yall juss paid no attention 2
NAJYs butt-burgular ass
he wouldnt even be a factor.....
hes juss mad cuz every1 will always remember him
as the eyebrow-altering weirdo who basically proposed 2 DE........
NAJY, get a fukin life and stay off the
boards unless u can do so................
What A White, Ugly, No Talent Having, Fake Ass Rapper Eminem/Sicx Wannabe Faggot You Are noWetaG... Your Just Pissed Cuz 1.) Your From Wack Ass Vegas 2.) Your Uncle Made You Sit On His Lap When You Were 3 Years Old, 3.) You've Never Gotten Laid, And You Never Will 4.) You Look Like The White Guy Below, I Seen Your Pictures, And Heard "Aids" And That Other Fuck-Ass Song You Had..... This Is Your Twin noNutsG...

P.S.... Who's NAJY?

Apr 19, 2003
u know what
i got respect for loki and i dnt want people to think im hatin on that nigga but i gotta say that six sic sicx dude is a funnyass muthafucka with them pics he be postin.
especially the one the one above ^^^^^^^^^^.
im out anyways. Late

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
Hey now six cix sicx...ay loki,let me get this one folcx...lmmfao

I got a picx of your mami cuz...lmmfao!!!!!

if you need some tissue...(to dry up them big ol' aliagator tears) ill mail you some kleenex...lol
sinncerly sinn

six-cix-sicx's mami!!!

Nov 7, 2002

sicctomylou said:
u know what
i got respect for loki and i dnt want people to think im hatin on that nigga but i gotta say that six sic sicx dude is a funnyass muthafucka with them pics he be postin.
especially the one the one above ^^^^^^^^^^.
im out anyways. Late
Heres One For You...LoL...Notice His Facial Expression, Like He's Gonna Bust A Nut All Over That House And There Ain't Nuthin Anyone Can Do About It...