Here's a free beat for the artists on here...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Yeah...I have no problem with it. Just sitting here cleaning out my archives from the past quarter and thought I'd be friendly.

But yeah, as long as I am credited properly and it's an indy project, it can be used for whatever.

Nov 30, 2002
^^ you'd sell alot if you focused some attention this way in the NW.. we like that dark angry shit with the west coast mix in there... your shit is pretty heated... keep it up... again.... youd sell a bit to the artists around here.. just make sure to slap a bob barker price tag and youre good for sure

Jul 7, 2002
^^ you'd sell alot if you focused some attention this way in the NW.. we like that dark angry shit with the west coast mix in there... your shit is pretty heated... keep it up... again.... youd sell a bit to the artists around here.. just make sure to slap a bob barker price tag and youre good for sure
I feel you bro, it's just hard to spread your shit in an area you aren't from without major placements behind you ya know?

And Notes give me a shout whenever bro...I'm a try and make it up there this spring.

Jul 7, 2002
I'm at you. I think you might have called the other night because I had a missed call from a 816 area code but I haven't even checked my messages yet. But I'll holla regardless.
I'm a get at ya tonight or tomorrow. We need to do something with that track you and 3rd did too bro.