Here you go

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
that's right... thank shep, your resident computer genius (or at least one of them).

Christmas is coming up and i accept gift cards and money.

techn9nehq said:
it's just......you know Krizz is a man right? and you know you suggested he should be a dancer at a strip club?

Need I continue?
Thats the funny part about it.... you've seen Krizz dance right ... like on the AP DVD while in the studio that shit is hilarious it would make for a funny skit.

And yes i know he's a man lol....... nuthin' like being clowned by a clown lol

i thought u'd refer to some gay mental picture you had in your head lol

techn9nehq said:
well, it's just i had to see where your mind is.....you mentioned a strip club and kaliko dancing there......and not a single word about females......
lol of course theres gonna be fine bitches dancing in the video that is what is gonna be the scene...... Krizz will look out of place up on stage doing his dance and shit but that shit would be funy as fuck though. True comedy right there even he himself burst out laughing in studio when he did that dance, that shit had me laughing so much.

As for the gay referall shit you were trying to imply about not mentioning females, your the one that takes out any pussy pics and shit that are posted as a sig or on this forum in general.

"Check your sexuality its fruity as this alize"
- Tupac