Here Comes Tecca Nina CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Being in NY you don't always get to have Tech sign shit... ya know? Someone at M80 sent it to me back in the day. It's probably my fav Tech thing because while it's not super rare, they didn't hand out 70 million signed vinyls like they did with the singles and shit.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
Being in NY you don't always get to have Tech sign shit... ya know? Someone at M80 sent it to me back in the day. It's probably my fav Tech thing because while it's not super rare, they didn't hand out 70 million signed vinyls like they did with the singles and shit.
I hear ya man...I didn't know you had an autographed signed vinyl...I just thought you were just wondering how much one would go for. I'd like 2 have all my vinyl signed sometime soon. Yeah, living around KC def has it's perks when it comes to this kinda stuff...but living in NY is probably a lot more exciting lol

Nov 14, 2002
Ah it has it's ups and downs. It's like living around any large city I imagine. It has its ghettos and it's suburbs and its urban areas.

LoL. Ya know.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I've never seen that.

Ever.

But if it's worth 20 bucks to someone I wonder how much a signed Here Comes vinyl goes for...

Again, since we're talking memorabilia type shit... Who's got a black NNUTTHOWZE shirt?

I got a black NNUTTHOWZE shirt. Used to wear it but not anymore. For me it was always a small XL if you know what I mean. You want it?

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Well I like the sounds of that ash tray but I am going to have to pass. Keep your blood I got my own.

I was going to say $25 plus shipping but now I'm thinking $50