HERE ARE SOME RASSLIN QUESTIONS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
DOES TED REALLY WANT TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE AGAIN?? CAUSE IT TAKES YEARS FOR A WRESTLING PROMO TO REALLY GET OFF THE GROUND... UNLESS TED WANTS TO DROP ATLEASE 100 MILL TO START OFF AND TO GET PPV MAIN-EVENTERS AND TICKET SELLERS RIGHT OFF THE BACK.... IF TNA POSES A THREAT TO WWE VINCE WILL LOOK AT THAT AS COMPETITION AND WOULD TRY AND PUT THAT PROMO OUTTA BIZZNESS QUICK... BUT I COULD BE WRONG THO...

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Ted may invest in TNA, as it already has a brand name in the making... whether or not he comes back is an entirely different question and who knows his terms with NWA... he could swoop in, pay some cash and get back into his 'hobby' of buying draws.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
^^^ i'm gonna laugh if Ted does invest in TNA, because you know he'll severe the ties with NWA then that'll be twice he fucked over NWA, alot of people forget that WCW was actually an NWA territory before Ted cut the ties. WCW actually only has a history of 1991 to 2001.

Feb 23, 2003
InfamousICON said:
^^^ i'm gonna laugh if Ted does invest in TNA, because you know he'll severe the ties with NWA then that'll be twice he fucked over NWA, alot of people forget that WCW was actually an NWA territory before Ted cut the ties. WCW actually only has a history of 1991 to 2001.

TRUE STORY!!!

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
InfamousICON said:
The thing with WCW, is the same with TNA... NWA is on a contract and for a certain amount of years, it's an NWA territory. It's still WCW and it's still TNA, it's just no longer part of the NWA circuit. The NWA circuit is full of many territories, the only common goal between the territories is the World Champion, and right now the NWA world champion is recognized through TNA. Their contract is good throughout this decade, I'm pretty sure. So even if Ted invested into TNA, he couldn't drop NWA until the contract is up, but most likely he would drop it as you said.