HERE ARE SOME RASSLIN QUESTIONS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
IS THE RETURN OF BROCK LESNER STILL IN THE WORKS??

WHY SABU NEVER SPEAKS ON CAMERA??

IS WRESTLEMANIA 14 STILL THE HIGHEST GROSSIN PPV?? WITH OVER 700,000 PPV BUY-RATES...

IS ECW REALLY RETURNING OR WHAT??

IS IT TRUE THAT WCW WILL RETURN??

WHO'S THAT GUY THAT PLAYS THE ABYSS CHARACTER IN TNA?? HE LOOKS FAMILIAR....

YALL MAY HAVE ANSWERED THESE QUESTION ALREADY IF SO PLEASED ANSWER THEM AGAIN...

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
IS THE RETURN OF BROCK LESNER STILL IN THE WORKS??
-Brock Lesnar won the IWGP Championship in Japan, WWE lawyers have issued some sort of writ to keep him from defending his belt until the lawsuit he has filled is completed.

WHY SABU NEVER SPEAKS ON CAMERA??
-Its more dramatic.

IS WRESTLEMANIA 14 STILL THE HIGHEST GROSSIN PPV?? WITH OVER 700,000 PPV BUY-RATES...
I believe mania 20 surpassed it, but someone who works in tv would be better to answer that

IS ECW REALLY RETURNING OR WHAT??
The brand ECW had a reunion ppv. Several Alumnai of ECW that work for TNA and other non WWE companies had a reunion as well within the same week of each other.

IS IT TRUE THAT WCW WILL RETURN??
WCW is owned by WWE now. But rumor has it that Ted Turner ((former owner of WCW) is interested in opening up a new wrestling company. Legaly he could not work in wrestling for a five year period that ended this summer.

WHO'S THAT GUY THAT PLAYS THE ABYSS CHARACTER IN TNA?? HE LOOKS FAMILIAR....
I dont know but hes standing behind you...

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
jayda650 said:
Whats the deal with the Lesnar lawsuit??
Lesnar at the peak of his stardom in WWE, decidied he was not happy, and uncomfotrable with his role in the company. Less than two months after sigining a new 7 year contract (carrying him into 2010) and a week before mania 20 he gave his resignation and that mania was his last match. Convinced he was going to be able to just walk onto an NFL team, Lesnar shot of his mouth, talking down about not only WWE but wrestling in general.

After finding out he couldnt play football, he tried to get back into wrestling to pay the bills. Yet his contract excluded him from performing on TV since he walked out on his contract.
Remember he was never fired- he walked out and technically has a job with WWE. And as long as he goes along with the program they will give him a spot.

So lesnar makes a public televised appearance on japanese tv for japanese wrestling. He didnt perform, just went to an event, had his name announced, that was it, they gave him money.

At some point the court was brought inm I forget if Lesnar started the suit to get out of his contract, or if WWE started it because of the appearence.

For a second, Lesnar and WWE came together to talk about a return. It would have stopped the lawsuits and brock would have a job again. They never reached an agreement. The law suit continues, Brock went on to win the title in japan, and now there are new parts of the trial that have been sealed.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Dude is crazy, I'm sure the WWE is willing to give him a hell of alot more casdh than the japanese is trying to give him.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Youd be surprised actually. The japanese (from what I understand) pay more per show, which is not as frequent as WWE, but still pays pretty damn good. Also on topic: Lesnar Successfully defended his title in Japan over the weekend after defying a WWE court order.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I remember seeing promos for wrestling events when i used to live in japan, I do know they pay a grip for tickets to those things!

Feb 23, 2003
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SABLE?? SHE CAME AND WENT...

RUMOR HAS IT THAT UNDERTAKER'S CONTRACT IS ALMOST UP... ANY TRUTH TO THIS?

THE WAY IT'S LOOKIN WWE IS NOT AS HOT AS THEY CLAIM TO BE DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY'RE CUTTIN WRESTLERS LOOSE LEFT AND RIGHT..

WHATS THE LASTEST WITH JIM ROSS??

WHAT ANGLE WILL ERIC BISHOFF PLAY NOW??

I CAN GO ON AND ON...

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Justin said:
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SABLE?? SHE CAME AND WENT...

RUMOR HAS IT THAT UNDERTAKER'S CONTRACT IS ALMOST UP... ANY TRUTH TO THIS?

THE WAY IT'S LOOKIN WWE IS NOT AS HOT AS THEY CLAIM TO BE DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY'RE CUTTIN WRESTLERS LOOSE LEFT AND RIGHT..

WHATS THE LASTEST WITH JIM ROSS??

WHAT ANGLE WILL ERIC BISHOFF PLAY NOW??

I CAN GO ON AND ON...
-Sable Broke up with Brock Lesnar after he went bankrupt
She is probably kickin it at the old whore retirement center.

-Takers Contract-No Idea, But the poster for Survivor series was: "The begining of the End" I assume this will be his final year. Dudes old and can only handle so many bone chips in his elbow.

-The cut wrestlers are a budgetary thing. The Dub just posted a second quarter profit of over 11 million.

-Jim Ross is at home recovering from his surgery

-Bischoff has been GMing for over 4 years. He will enjoy a vacation, then Vince (assuming Bischs contract is valid) will find a role to emasculate him further.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^He won alot though, they pushed him like crazy in WCW.

Any words on Goldberg making a comeback?

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
BADNEWZBROWN said:
DON'T THEY COUNT THE MATCHES THEY DO THAT THEY DON'T HAVE ON TV? THE ONES THAT WCW USED TO PUT IN BARNS AND GROCERY STORES OR JR HIGH GYMS? CALLED DARK MATCHES.
They pushed goldberg to the moon. and if you counted up tv and non tv matches, yea you might have around 200 (in his wcw career)

One thing that they say: "If it didnt happen on TV, it didnt happen."
I chose to ignore that when things like seeing Benoit make HHH tap out at a MSG house show in NY 6mos after mania 20

There use to be a guy on the net (I lost the address) Who would just read the tour reports and put together a spread sheet of all WWE wins and Losses whether it was tv or not- the rock was actually at 55% one time.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Justin said:
RUMOR HAS IT THAT VINCE HAD BOUGHT THE WCW IMPRINT FOR AROUND 50 MILL IS THAT TRUE OR WHAT??
Nah Vince only payed around 7 million for it, what's fucked up is Eric Bischoff and a company called Fuscient Media was offering 52 million for WCW, but the catch was they wanted to keep the time slots on TNT and TBS and Time Warner said fuck that and dropped it to Vince with quickness.

Feb 23, 2003
InfamousICON said:
Nah Vince only payed around 7 million for it, what's fucked up is Eric Bischoff and a company called Fuscient Media was offering 52 million for WCW, but the catch was they wanted to keep the time slots on TNT and TBS and Time Warner said fuck that and dropped it to Vince with quickness.
OK THATS WERE I GOT THAT 50 MILL IDEA FROM THANX... BUT AT WCW'S WORST TIME THEY WERE WORTH MUCH MORE THAN 7 MILL... I GUESS TURNER REALLY WANTED TO GET RID OF THE COMPANY QUICK..

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Justin said:
OK THATS WERE I GOT THAT 50 MILL IDEA FROM THANX... BUT AT WCW'S WORST TIME THEY WERE WORTH MUCH MORE THAN 7 MILL... I GUESS TURNER REALLY WANTED TO GET RID OF THE COMPANY QUICK..
It wasnt Turners decision, it was AOL/TimeWarner. WCW was Turners baby, he loves wrestling. Turner got greedy and merged his company with some other companies, and they decided there was no money in wrestling.