Hemroids

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
just admit you got one... I think I might have one that appears every now and then but Im scared to look at my asshole in the mirror... I don't want that image burned into my psyche.

Oct 8, 2007
The only time I sorta had a problem was this one time I got some coke and everytime I did some I'd have to shit, so it got all irritated. But then next time I took a shit it didnt burn anymore. hahahahaha

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
LOL, you guys are gross... go talk about your stankin' assholes else where...

On a serious note though... I hear women get them while giving birth... dunno if there's any truth to that though since I've never been in labor...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and then its like how the fuck would you know your homie got hemorrhoid's?

beyond the obvious gay reason, what was yall sittin watchin Rude dog and the tweebs and he was like "god damn my asshole itch, nigga! ahhhh damn!!"

"yo ask about my itchy ass on the siccness homie"

Oct 8, 2007
and then its like how the fuck would you know your homie got hemorrhoid's?

beyond the obvious gay reason, what was yall sittin watchin Rude dog and the tweebs and he was like "god damn my asshole itch, nigga! ahhhh damn!!"

"yo ask about my itchy ass on the siccness homie"
other day dude was sitting on my floor and started like kinda doing that butt slide thing dogs do.... so i was like dude what the fuck are you doing on my floor? and he said he had hemroids and they itched. idk.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
hahaha, hemorrhoids

i use to have some for a while

what you gotta do is this.....

when you take a shit,

make a 45 degree angle with your back, dont just sit up straight,

and dont push too much, just let that shit come out naturally,

whenever you are standing, make sure your legs are not bending, don't bend your legs. keepem straight as much as possible(same thing when laying down)

and just eat some good fiber, get some cereal that says "good source of fiber"
it has good vitamins and nutrients that keep that asshole from getting dry

hahahahahahahahahaha, hemorrhoids

oh yeah, be easy, dont be so anxious and tense

Jun 5, 2004
yea ive got em a couple times (cuz im kind of a fatass). They werent bad though... the best thing to do is put some peperation h gel or if u dont have that, hydrocortizone cream or vasaline, and dont sit on hard surfaces