HELP..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
I'm really don't wanna go through my strange music folder.. but can someone give me the name of the song

i remember it saying

"nigga i aint runnin from no motha fucka, we moved to L.A. nigga cuz we got big buisness poppin out there nigga.." and then some other shit about larry king live and CNN building and shit

Dec 5, 2005
"I told her 'BITCH I GOT PLANS YOU AND I CAN DANCE ONCE MY CASH IS IN HANDS' ,so shes tellin me stories about her man, and about her plans, to get his grands, and deflate his pants"

guess that one sinna :]

Dec 5, 2005
its on, because i wanted to do some shit like this for so long, and now.. a nigga from the midwest is about to give these sorry so called "rappers" the tech n9ne to the chest

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Tha Sinner said:
^^^hmm.....i dont know that one either tech...is this some rare tracks or sumthing?...anyone know what tracks these are?
That wasn't another, that was the ANSWER, basically. It was the RDV's "Give Us What We Need"

DougN9ne said:
its on, because i wanted to do some shit like this for so long, and now.. a nigga from the midwest is about to give these sorry so called "rappers" the tech n9ne to the chest
This would be that Pure Dope track.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
There was a thead ages ago similar to this. "Fill In The Blanks," though not many participated. I got a good 5 or 6 out of the ones posted before it finally died completely. (BTW Stang, I know that third one, have had for a while :lick: ... I just don't wanna be one of those that go diggin' up shit after a year, Lmao. :ermm: )

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
DougN9ne said:
im highly hated the n9ne he waited and finally made it now im elated

*not that rare.. but something most would ignore*
*Cough*Giddy Up*Cough*... *Shifty Eyes* What? I didn't say anything.