HELP The JACKA get spins on WILD 94.9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ScoSaSSiNeSS

Artist Records
Apr 1, 2003
www.thejacka.com

CLI​​CK THE​​ LIN​​K , SCR​​OLL​​ TO THE​​ BOT​​TOM​​ AND​​ VOT​​E FOR​​ THE​​ JAC​​K!!​​!
WE NEE​D EVE​RYO​NES​ SUP​POR​T EVE​RYD​AY,​ AS MUC​H AS POS​SIB​LE

http://www.wild949.com/pages/maniakal.html

CHECK IT OUT!​

Nov 20, 2005
it wasnt there when i responded! LOL

i voted. good luck. looks like assassin has been on top of his promo.

~k.

Apr 18, 2007
damn assassin is shitting on him tho, these vote things are fucking ridiculous if u just let the artist sit there and smoke shards and repaeatedly vote for themselves all fuckin day and night, im sure jacka aint vote for himself even once, assassin is in a room with boxers on, a broken lightbulb on floor, sittin on a stool with 3 laptops spinning in circles voting for himself rapidfire status

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
damn assassin is shitting on him tho, these vote things are fucking ridiculous if u just let the artist sit there and smoke shards and repaeatedly vote for themselves all fuckin day and night, im sure jacka aint vote for himself even once, assassin is in a room with boxers on, a broken lightbulb on floor, sittin on a stool with 3 laptops spinning in circles voting for himself rapidfire status
ahahahahahahah....

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Much Love and Success to Jacka. Keep grindin' and making huge moves. Every "real" Jacka album has had a single in regular rotation. He comes with quality music and is constantly out doing shows and spreading the Jacka name brand.

Keep It Strong Jacka!

Feb 4, 2005
voted, Assasin is 1000 ahead of Jacka at the moment though. LOL at that post bout assasin voting for himself. Didnt he used to post here to promot his shit? im sure him Ap9 and DJ pimp put out some project a while back?

Mar 2, 2006
^^^

He needs to before tha song spreads through tha nation and gets play`d tha fuck out like tha stations out here in tha Bay is doin!.. my kuzzo jackd my CD kase so I been bumpin tha radio lately and they been playin dat song waaaaay tha fuck out!.. And if he does do a video.. I hope he plucks some thick ass dime bitchz to do tha video and jus let Jacka do Jacka..