HELP PASSING OUT FLYERS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2004
www.connectedinc.net
TO THOSE WHO ATTEND HIFH SCHOOL AND WOULD LIKE TO PASS OUT FLYERS PLEASE DROP US A NOTE. NEED PEOPLE IN SAC, SAN JO, SANTA ROSA, SAN LEANDRO,ETC. I KNOW IT'S NOT A LOT BUT WE'LL SEND A CD ALONG WITH THE FLYERS. PM US WITH YOUR ADDY IF YOURE INTERESTED.

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
AY Homie I've Been Trying To Get At U For Fliers To Pass Out Down Here...Que Onda With That?...Just A Fan Homie Trying To Help $pread Your Mu$ic U Dont Need $end Me No Cd I Can $woop Up My Own Nah Mean Holla Back Let Me Know Whatz Up???

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
AY No Love,Fat Steven, Woodie: U Vatoz Going To Hook Up More Fliers N Shit Let Me Know Wuz Up I Mean Im The Only One Hitting Yall Up For Fliers To Promote...What Am I Doing Wrong Or What Dont I See Here...Dang Kinda Frustrating....Holla Back!

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
^^^Dang This Kats Straight Ignoring A Supporter Of His Music. I Aint Trying To Start No Masa So Imma Just Buy From The People Who Actually Give Love Back 2 The Fans. It May Not Dent Your Royalty Checks But U Lost A Fan Bro...

Apr 15, 2003
coner's cds up here in colorado i know finest in Greeley had some copies and Independent Records in denver were i bought connected cds at independent records has stores also in colorado springs and throughout southern colorado all carrying connected inc titles as well angelos. and fye i seen starting carrying em but they didnt have the hard hood classics

Coner you know if independent records in denver has that hardhood classics cd im try and go up there next week...or even the finest not sure whats up with that store.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
CONNECTED INC said:
yeah we got distro in areas such as wash, tx houston area, new mex, ummm i know theres more spread out but not of the top of my head, chi, etc.
well peep your pm,....and i will be glad to get you a spot in our magazine here at siccness.net when we open up shop,.....and take heed to the pm,....anyone!!!