Help on Mac Mall song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2005
Im pretty sure this is mac mall, but it might be mac dre. I don't remember anything about the song except the beginning of it when a guy goes Lada dada di da da da or some shit like that. itz been hella buggin me , can someone help me with the name of this song

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Frisco playa said:
Im pretty sure this is mac mall, but it might be mac dre. I don't remember anything about the song except the beginning of it when a guy goes Lada dada di da da da or some shit like that. itz been hella buggin me , can someone help me with the name of this song
Could it be someone besides Dre or Mall maybe? I can hear that shit in my head now that I read this, but I'm thinkin' it might be someone else.

Feb 3, 2005
rose town ryda said:
lol, thats the most vague description i have EVER SEEN.
lol i know but i was hoping that some big mac mall or mac dre fan can help me out wit this one. Im thinking itz this one mac dre song where he starts off his rap saying "kickback relax and let me bust one" whats that song called?

May 15, 2002
Frisco playa said:
lol i know but i was hoping that some big mac mall or mac dre fan can help me out wit this one. Im thinking itz this one mac dre song where he starts off his rap saying "kickback relax and let me bust one" whats that song called?
On my toes