Help on Horrorcore

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
so ?

I'm down with Bloodshot

and of course I know who Mars and Malice is.
yeah, no shit. i was talking about you saying no one else on that list was worth playing. did you not say those were the only 3 worth playing on that list? and you also said that your, "not all that "hip" to horrorcore "hip hop". that would mean you probably haven't listened to the other shit on that list and considering some of those on the list someone had mentioned earlier, you said "who?".

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
yeah, no shit. i was talking about you saying no one else on that list was worth playing. did you not say those were the only 3 worth playing on that list? and you also said that your, "not all that "hip" to horrorcore "hip hop". that would mean you probably haven't listened to the other shit on that list and considering some of those on the list someone had mentioned earlier, you said "who?".
ok, sorry I was payin much attention

you said how can I say that, assuming that I haven't listen to everyone on that list. Well I have. I said I'm not "hip" with horrorcore hip hop, because I don't keep up with the genre so much because there's always a artist coming out of nowhere with a album and just because he's horrorcore he's automatically "the shit"

I've listend to those listed horrorcore artist before, because people have suggested them to me or send me songs from them, and usually I can't find one song I like from them, with the exception of Mars, Bloodshot, and Malice.

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
ok, sorry I was payin much attention

you said how can I say that, assuming that I haven't listen to everyone on that list. Well I have. I said I'm not "hip" with horrorcore hip hop, because I don't keep up with the genre so much because there's always a artist coming out of nowhere with a album and just because he's horrorcore he's automatically "the shit"

I've listend to those listed horrorcore artist before, because people have suggested them to me or send me songs from them, and usually I can't find one song I like from them, with the exception of Mars, Bloodshot, and Malice.
ok man whatever. im glad you went and listened to every song by every person on that list and found nothing you liked. im not gonna get into another stupid debate with you. it just makes us both look retarded.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
just throwin this out there but I have a EP coming out

Track listing

1. Fuckin Up My Religon
2. May God Help Your Ass
3. Suicide Anthem
4. One For Da Kitchen Knife
5.Dangerous Rappers ft. Proficy & ?????