help on a new song that samples lil waynes lollipop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
yeah..all that shit...carter 3, a milli.....im tuning out

i used to like wayne in the cash money days tho
feel me.im preachin this to everybody.sum bitch i knew was like, he sold a million copies.that album must be good ima buy it.i hate his fuckin wordplay.only song i liked on the album was amilli, the beat pound

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ exactly ...you nailed that shit on the head....his wordplay annoys the holy shit out of me....i liked wayne when he sounded a little like BG and turk..now its like every bar he says he tries too hard and fails in the process

used to be this underground rapper named vast aire...he did the same thing...like half assed punchlines that were supposed to be genius, but he forgot the point of the punchline halfway through smoking and settled for some bullshit just to finish the line

like you knew it was supposed to be smart and it just didnt get to the finish line

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I think some sort of virus has infected alot of cats on here and they jock the FUCK out of Lil Wayne and his new album...And if you disagree you are considered a "hater".

I still see no value in him.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I think some sort of virus has infected alot of cats on here and they jock the FUCK out of Lil Wayne and his new album...And if you disagree you are considered a "hater".

I still see no value in him.
Dont hate on pac jr, HATER.