help me im dying

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
i have mono what should i do i will tell you whats wrong with me

ear aches
always tired
shakes and always has the "chills"
coughs hard
extremely sore throat (also has strep)
lots of flem in throat
when i cough i get a headache if i dont already have one
and these FUCCIN CANKER SORES INSIDE OF MY MOUTH I AM READY TO DIE BECAUSE OF THESE

sorry

what can i do to ease the pain, especailly of the canker sores?

thanks

Apr 25, 2002
i dont know he may be bullshittin just like he was with his grandma, mono will fuck you up though wont be able to make that job of yours and have low energy all the time.

May 27, 2002
kaoz206 said:
i dont know he may be bullshittin just like he was with his grandma, mono will fuck you up though wont be able to make that job of yours and have low energy all the time.
that whole post was real

i dont have a job to make

i already have less than low energy

am i dying

how long will this take to get over?

May 7, 2002
ut oh dont mean to scare you..but man on the real i think you better get a blood test..those are classic hiv/aids symptons..no joke...headaches/sore throat/canker sores/tiredness..are the classic symtpons..good luck man.

R

Rondell

Sergeant Hustle said:
and get something to spit in cuz soon you won't be able to swallow at all.
Aw damn, how is he going to swallow my load when he is giving me head tonight? He's never spit for me.:cry:

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Rondell said:

Aw damn, how is he going to swallow my load when he is giving me head tonight? He's never spit for me.:cry:
wow, what a shocking post! i know it's shocking because quite frankly, i'm shocked!:eek:

was that the validation you were looking for? if not, i'll act more shocked if you like, and then you can stop posting retarded shit under a fake name.

R

Rondell

You people must be stupid if you believe anything this guy says. He lies like a rug. In fact, I hope you die and go to hell. Then we don't have to see bullshit posts by him anymore. And take your friend Nostril King with you.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I never got sick anymore after i had mono. Its been almost 5 years since i last got sick. Maybe it will be all uphill for you from here.

Lol... whos the "fake" name? I dont get it....

May 27, 2002
Blight said:
I never got sick anymore after i had mono. Its been almost 5 years since i last got sick. Maybe it will be all uphill for you from here.

Lol... whos the "fake" name? I dont get it....
badass.......rondell i am just going to ignore your dumbass comments

made_nigguh: yeah i already got tested thanks for lookin out tho

i talked to a doctor today he said i probably got it on halloween because it takes a month to incubate and then it kiccs in. that makes sense. at least i get to go wherever i want when i wanna i have the best excuse in the world

but what a bad time to get it im gonna feel like shit over x-mas

fuck

S

SHOHEI BABA

Made_Nigguh said:
ut oh dont mean to scare you..but man on the real i think you better get a blood test..those are classic hiv/aids symptons..no joke...headaches/sore throat/canker sores/tiredness..are the classic symtpons..good luck man.
I HOPE HE DIES OF AIDS BECAUSE HIS GRAMMA JUST CUSSED ME OUT - SEE THE NEW DEVELOPMENT IN THE HELP THE RIPPA POST!!!!

:mad:

May 16, 2002
mono sux, i remember all of my friends had it and i always talked shit then i got it....ur gonna be out for a while and it seemed like an eternity for me to gain all of my energy back and my dam tonsils were basically touching echother for like 3 weeks...worst sore throat of my life.....goodluc is all i gotta say man ur gonna live but some days ur gonna wish u didnt wake up

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Lay up, take some meds, stay fed, watch tv and tough that shit out. You'll be fucked up for a minute, Good luck homie =%!~dRoP iT=%~