help me come up with some counter- tea party slogans for signs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
Basically, i need some slogans that will piss people off the most. So far im gonna make the following:

Go To College

Simple Minded People Dont Understand Tax Code

Conservatism Fails Every Time

Taxes Are The Same As They Were During Bush You Fucktards

You Obviously Make Less Than $250,000, You Will Get A Tax Cut From Obama

Nov 2, 2002
How about;

I think I have more of a right to your money than you do.

or

Simple Minded People Can't Think Of Slogans On Their Own
these are tea party protestors, they dont make any money! "only the rich pay taxes"...remember?
and
I was just seeing if people here had funny ideas. Remember, these slogans arent meant to be substantive.

Apr 25, 2002
shut up you conservative faggot , stop smoking crystal meth

fags , you are what you hate

a black guy is fucking your daughter

a mexican guy is fucking your daughter

your daughter had sex with a 3some with a black and mexican

i took your job ,cracker

you must listen to bill o'reilly....cause i can hear your vibator fag

god must hate consevatives because you guys are fags

Oct 15, 2008
The T.E.A. party protests are not all about Obama, they are about freedom, smaller government,overspending and over taxing that has been going on for years, even before bush......

Nov 24, 2003

I had to come back to this one.

That logic behind the criticism in this statement is absurd and really even lends support to the people you are attempting to criticize.

You are chastising someone who is willing to support a principle they believe in even when there is not a direct financial benefit to them?

We would live in a much better society if people voted on things not based on how they could personally benefit but rather if they believed in the principle or not.

Apr 25, 2002
I had to come back to this one.

That logic behind the criticism in this statement is absurd and really even lends support to the people you are attempting to criticize.

You are chastising someone who is willing to support a principle they believe in even when there is not a direct financial benefit to them?

We would live in a much better society if people voted on things not based on how they could personally benefit but rather if they believed in the principle or not.
i doubt those people protesting have those princples and are only intrested in themselfs

Feb 7, 2006
The T.E.A. party protests are not all about Obama, they are about freedom, smaller government,overspending and over taxing that has been going on for years, even before bush......
why the black and blue have to be so small on that big ass white poster... racist

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Basically, i need some slogans that will piss people off the most. So far im gonna make the following:

Go To College

Simple Minded People Dont Understand Tax Code

Conservatism Fails Every Time

Taxes Are The Same As They Were During Bush You Fucktards

"I want to do the least amount of work possible and get treated like a millionaire"

"I don't have the balls to invest in capitalism and make millions on my risk so its no fair that others have"

"I don't have a job so large taxes pay for my new Jordans"

"I'm entitled because Obama says so"

"You're all racists because I'm not white"

"Taxes pay for my FREE LIFESTYLE that I'm entitled to"

"College is for losers"
"Screw investing and saving, I buy lotto tickets"

"I can charge credit cards till they get maxed and its you evil capitalists fault for our economy"

"I only made 35,000 a year but bought a 75,000 SUV and spent 8k extra on dope rims and 2500 on sounds"

"its no fair"

Jun 27, 2003
"I want to do the least amount of work possible and get treated like a millionaire"

"I don't have the balls to invest in capitalism and make millions on my risk so its no fair that others have"

"I don't have a job so large taxes pay for my new Jordans"

"I'm entitled because Obama says so"

"You're all racists because I'm not white"

"Taxes pay for my FREE LIFESTYLE that I'm entitled to"

"College is for losers"
"Screw investing and saving, I buy lotto tickets"

"I can charge credit cards till they get maxed and its you evil capitalists fault for our economy"

"I only made 35,000 a year but bought a 75,000 SUV and spent 8k extra on dope rims and 2500 on sounds"

"its no fair"
can you tell me what percent of taxes pay for "new Jordans"?