HELP:Getting new ink done, Need spots.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2004
I'm planning to get new ink but this one will be personal to me, I'm want to get a portrait of my Mom that passed in 04. Only thing is I did some research and I found many spots that does good portraits but I want the best, Basically "You get what you pay for" type a shit. I really wanted to get a tat by Kat Von D cause her portraits are shitting on life but her rates start at a rack. So if any of yall can help me out,post up spots in the Bay to LA that does good portraits. Thanks yall.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
jojo's near the hilltop mall. hes got about a two month waiting list right now but well worth the wait. hes a hundred an hour but works quick and does incredible portraits. while i was in his studio i witnessed one of his "regular" customers walk in and demand he do a tat on his hand that same day and jojo straight up told him hed do it for six hundred bucks. the guy flopped down the six and told him hed be back at seven. jojos that good

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
just ask CMP where he goes......then cross those spots off your list

and when I get another tatt done I'll be driving down to palmdale, but thats cuz my uncle does it for free

Mar 17, 2006
Uzzle said:
I'm planning to get new ink but this one will be personal to me, I'm want to get a portrait of my Mom that passed in 04. Only thing is I did some research and I found many spots that does good portraits but I want the best, Basically "You get what you pay for" type a shit. I really wanted to get a tat by Kat Von D cause her portraits are shitting on life but her rates start at a rack. So if any of yall can help me out,post up spots in the Bay to LA that does good portraits. Thanks yall.
yeah homie, id try to fuck with Kat, she was at a tattoo convention in Tulsa, and i tried to get my dads portrait from her, but she was booked for 2 solid days, her portraits are some of the best ive ever seen

Jun 9, 2007
Kat's fuckin awesome

I dunno about other places in LA tho

I got mine up here in MPLS at Acme tattoo, dude's been doin it for 40+ years, won all sorts of awards & shit

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Uzzle said:
get china on your back.

im not even saying your chinese.