Help Fund the MISTAH FAB & I ROCC "FACEOFF" album Promo Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
LMAO! Straight comedy this thread is! What a great business plan homie came up with. I-ROC & Fab are going to fire this dude for sure now after this weakass performance to only get $77. Fail!

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
What happens to the money "Pledged" if 10,000 dollars is not raised by said date?

They have raised 2.00 USD at this point. I wonder if dude gets his money back.

This is an original angle though, I guess I will say that.
They can host "glory hole" event's in designated locations one day at a time.......
People will pay for that

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Help fund my new car, my debut album, a verse from San Quinn, A beat from Dr. Dre, and my college education. Help fund my acne medication and my daughters xmas wish list. And help fund my dream trip to Crustaceans to eat endless crab.

"The rap game aint nothin but a memory"

Feb 2, 2005
This is actually used by lots of indie artists, indie film makers, an business proposals... But there is usually some incentive to it... Like ur buying stocc n the company... Or investing n the project... I'd prolly have Better lucc posting that link on ur Facebook account where people actually know u n wanna see u accomplish ur dreams...