HELLS ANGEL SAN FRANCISCO LEADER DEAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
Lechado, his wife and their 4-month-old daughter were sitting in a car at 18th and Bryant streets when someone opened fire about 6:30 p.m. Thursday, according to authorities. His wife was also injured, but suffered non-life threatening wounds.

holy fuck i was at SF GENERAL standing outside the emergency room smoking a cigarette when this guy comes crashing through the parking lot right up to the front door with both passenger windows shot out. he came crashing through just like john travolta in pulp fiction. swear to god it was the wildest shit i ever saw. he popped out the car leaking ad ran to the back to get his kid and ran in the ER. not 6 minutes later SFPD was all over it. the whole parking lot was a crime scene.

Dec 23, 2005
My co-worker lives next to some mongols and said they had a big ass party on sunday with atleast 50 bikes parked out front

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
DALY CITY, Calif. -- There can be no quiet goodbye for a slain Hells Angel leader.

The funeral of Mark "Papa" Guardado, the 46-year-old president of the San Francisco chapter shot down after a barroom brawl, brought about 2,000 Hells Angels to Duggan's Serra Mortuary in Daly City, most driving the biggest, baddest, loudest Harleys ever.

They came from chapters all over the country, not to mention Stuttgart, Germany, Alberta, Canada and Melbourne, Australia.

An overflow crowd of hundreds of members sat or stood in the funeral home parking lot for two hours, creating a spectacle that attracted hundreds of gawkers, a full court press and police from three cities -- San Francisco, Daly City and Colma.

They then led what police say may have been the largest motorcycle procession ever in the San Francisco Bay area from Daly City to the Cypress Lawn Cemetery in Colma, creating a deafening uproar of engines and a spectacle that stopped traffic in its tracks on both sides of Interstate 280.

Few mourners were in the mood to talk, especially not to reporters.

"We don't get along with the press," said one member, guarding the parking lot. "And if you stick a camera in someone's face, you're asking for trouble."

Sgt. David Macriss of the Daly City police said there were no incidents aside from minor accidents between motorcycles.

Guardado was shot dead Sept. 2 outside a bar in San Francisco's Mission District around 10:30 p.m., about a mile from the Hells Angels chapter clubhouse, where he lived.

At the time of his death, he was facing assault charges stemming from a beating outside a bar in Petaluma in February.

San Francisco Police are looking for a suspect in Guardado's shooting, Christopher Ablett, 37, of Modesto, a member of the rival Mongols Motorcycle Club.

Nov 27, 2002
Whats Funny to me is that everyone swears up and down The HA's are all whites when I known plenty of different races in the club and Cisco the Pres of Oaklands Chapt sure aint white,but respect to all Local 81's world wide,respect the local 81's or get a left and a right.
An just so you net bangers know Im independent when it comes to the biker world,but I respect the 81's.

Dec 4, 2006
Whats Funny to me is that everyone swears up and down The HA's are all whites when I known plenty of different races in the club and Cisco the Pres of Oaklands Chapt sure aint white,but respect to all Local 81's world wide,respect the local 81's or get a left and a right.
An just so you net bangers know Im independent when it comes to the biker world,but I respect the 81's.
yeah man..shit is funny to me!