Hello Zagg and Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Norman Batez

Congratulations on winning the case, have you both celebrated already? If not, perhaps I may suggest that you both accept my invitation to come over to the house and enjoy some toasted cheese sandwiches and milk. Would you and Lynch like that? My mother always taught me to respect and love others, and I wish you the best in life. Oh, and by the way, when is Lynch planning on releasing a new album? Hopefully it will be soon, although my mother considers it rubbish and if its found in my room, she would most likely kill me and throw the cd in the garbage. But it will be most appreciative if either of you would share. Thank You and God Bless You!

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

OH MY! Neither Zagg or Lynch responded, perhaps they have celebrated already. I guess I may have to enjoy the sandwiches and milk that I prepared for them. God Bless Them!

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Actually I am upstairs, my mothers room is just down the hall. Mine is across from the restroom upstairs, the house is quite big but my mother usually hears everything from her room. So keep it down ok? Thank You and God Bless You!

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Your ignorance amuses me because this post was directed towards noone but Lynch and Zagg. I guess Forrest Gumps mother was correct in teaching him that "stupid is as stupid does" and your actions are as immature as your words. Your opinion is not really important to me because I was not talking to you. So I would appreciate it if you would go back to the closet and practice playing "hide-and-go-get-it" with yourself as usual. God Bless You and Thank You!

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

OH MY! I apologize for my harshness, my mother would not approve of my indecent behavior. But still, enjoy yourself. Thank You and God Bless You!

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

OH MY! Still no response! Hope I did not offend them in anyway, if so I apologize. I was just trying to be friendly. My mother always taught me that being neighborly goes a long way in the world. Thank You and God Bless You!

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Golly, someone must be offended by the truth, still following me and responding to my posts. Gee, weasles would call others weasles whom they must be attracted to. too bad neither my mother nor I believe in homosexuality, but God Bless You!

S

Smoke Cat

yup thats my friend right Norman i was thinking we should get together and write a song about our mothers i will supply the pen and paper if you supply the lunch and motel room

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^ I ws thinkin just that homie...shit ay any y'all notice the ammount of fags emmergin' from the woodwork on the siccness as of late?
Seems like too many usin' these board as a joke You gunna be suprised when I tell you this that some people actually take this shit serious and get offended by this new gay style dicc-in-the-booty fashion that y'all mothaufccaz is tryna flagg on us
c-easy on it though
2 C's

Jun 2, 2002
Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:
^ I ws thinkin just that homie...shit ay any y'all notice the ammount of fags emmergin' from the woodwork on the siccness as of late?
Seems like too many usin' these board as a joke You gunna be suprised when I tell you this that some people actually take this shit serious and get offended by this new gay style dicc-in-the-booty fashion that y'all mothaufccaz is tryna flagg on us
c-easy on it though
2 C's
i hear this all the time in forums that have been around for a minute...its the newbie/veteran war, and its always in the mix.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce ain't a vet of the siccness though at least not yetBut a mothaufca would like to see a more respectfull attitude shown by these youngstaz and less bitchism
you know?
2 C's