Hella Funny DMX Calls Lil B(Lil Bitch) must See

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
Faggot cops can’t touch me!!!! I’m out here smokin weed, speedin, goin through red lights, fuck it!!!! That’s me…untouchable!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
he didnt even know who the hell Lil B was. i dont know what the interviewer thinking to post something like this, moreso the fact that its pretty sad to see X cracked the fuck out like this than him calling Lil B lil bitch. it was funny tho, he was like, "IM GAY?!" looking like what the fuck happened to the rap game but cant really say shit since he was so doped out.
i dont agree, i think he knew exactly who lil b was, exactly that lil b made an album called 'im gay' and made up his expression for the cameras, i say this was all so he could just get his name back on the rap forums in the middle of his crack addiction that apparently has him with the bobby brown jaw now

im willing to bet lil b even knew they were gonna make this before it happened (xxl went as far as putting him on a cover in 2011)

look how fake his expression looks after you watch it a few times

nigga was lookin like someone told him his favorite dog got sexually assaulted while he slept..hella coked fueled overreaction...lookin faker than a mothafucka

dmx is an actor but he aint THAT good..lol

the interviewer probably told him exactly what he was about to say ahead of time and dmx partly forgot by the time it was filming cuz dmx was too busy keeping his heartbeat underneath near-fatal levels

and dmx should be the last one overreacting about homosexuality

he has some of the gayest on-purpose rap lines in rap history next to biggie smalls talking about wanting to fuck someones dad, i can think of atleast 3 times when hes threatened to butt fuck someone

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
If You Have Seen The BEhind The Scenes For DMX That Was Some Crazy Shit He Blamed His Boy For Getting Him Hooked Back IN The Day When They Laced His Blunt And HE Been Destructive Ever Since Then!!

Jul 12, 2002
old crackheads fuck like young potheads watch TV and play video games, that shit just comes with the high, thats the way crackheads do it big, getting your dick sucked by a skeleton while you smoke on choir boy, best done in a 39.99 dollar motel, ahh the life
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!