Hell In August (Re-Release)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
lol..

hmmmm... I shouldn't put it out based on the fact , my new 1 is so much more heated, but i think i'm a do it anyway, it'll be out in stores everywhere, in auguzt, .. i just need help in promot'n it, and gett'n the record stores to order it.. . but other than that, it is a tyte debut..
zigg zagg

p.s., no changes in it tho, we thought about , art said i should let that go, and work on the new 1.. so i am 1/2 done wit it now.. a lil over .. good luck to me .. lol.
zigg

Apr 25, 2002
Re: lol..

the-she said:
hmmmm... I shouldn't put it out based on the fact , my new 1 is so much more heated, but i think i'm a do it anyway, it'll be out in stores everywhere, in auguzt, .. i just need help in promot'n it, and gett'n the record stores to order it.. . but other than that, it is a tyte debut..
zigg zagg

p.s., no changes in it tho, we thought about , art said i should let that go, and work on the new 1.. so i am 1/2 done wit it now.. a lil over .. good luck to me .. lol.
zigg
Spit that fire!!!

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
all I can say to you bout that is my old album, was my first.. and it was writt'n a long time ago, not only that, but if you'll notice, i didn't know how to pick beats back then, and i had a lot of hard songs on it, but, my new album, will be a lot more based on my life, and i can pick beats now.. lol. alot more creative, and alot better quality, so if u aint got hell in auguzt, my opinion, is i bust tyte on it, but the beats don't match, and my sound is fuck'd up, all of which i noticed and changed fa the 2nd 1, another thing is i have only 2 verses on most of my songs, but on the new 1 my songs are alot longer..
zagg

Apr 25, 2002
my only problem with the first album is the sound quality, lyrics were cool, nothing spectacluar, I was hoping for a song or two where u bring like on Locc 2da Brain