Hell In A Cell

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
There's been 7 WWE Champions since John Cena beat The Miz on May 1st, so in 7 months and 1 day we've had 7 WWE Champions (including Cena 3 times). That's insane, I miss the days when it was almost mandatory the champ would hold it for at least a year.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I just watched Punk lay on a knocked out John Cena for about 5 seconds... So... Anyone wanna tell me how that wasn't a win?

Excellent PPV. Even the matches I didn't give a fuck about (which were most) at least had some decent wrestling. And I think the best idea of the night was bringing back that IC belt and letting Rhodes keep it.
When ADR climbed to the top and did that move? Ha I noticed the same thing.

Feb 8, 2003
now they need to bring back the eagle belt or atleast make it a third world belt so the spinner belt dont keep changing hands every few weeks.

wwe fucking up what they should do is make third major belt or maybe bring back they european belt, and use that as a fuck off belt that can change hands constantly. so they can just keep the spinner belt on one wrestler for a while so it can have more prestige.

Jan 18, 2006
Seems to me there scared to go with 1 champ besides John Cena. Cena aint gonna be just brushed aside while Punk has a long reign as champ. Del Rio wont be champ after a month or so, everyone knows that. Part of the reason is ratings aren't that good these days also

Feb 8, 2003
Seems to me there scared to go with 1 champ besides John Cena. Cena aint gonna be just brushed aside while Punk has a long reign as champ. Del Rio wont be champ after a month or so, everyone knows that. Part of the reason is ratings aren't that good these days also

True shit WWE is fucking up. thing is Cena is 34 years old. he has less then 10 years left to be on the level he on bc his body broken. they need to atleast have three guys on stand by that can carry the company. Orton is good but hes missing something i cant put my finger on it. john morrison, cm punk, the miz, r truth, sheamus, dolph ziggler has what it takes to step up but they keep getting buried.

Imo Del Rio has potentials to be a good ass heel champ but in order to do that they cant keep letting him get squashed by cena.

also i dont care what noones says mark henry is doing a damn good job with his character and being champ.

Feb 8, 2003
The crazy thing about it is people love punk. I don't get why they want push him to the moon. When he blew that kiss to mcmahon when he won't the belt was epic lol
i think triple h is behind it bc he dosent want anyone else to surpass him. alberto shouldve pinned cena last night. now cena gets a rematch since he wasnt pinned.

The Rock is gonna set that shit off when he makes his appearences.

May 6, 2009
Raw has been boring to me lately ever since they stopped the CM Punk push. Him on the mic every week cutting epic promos was the only part I gave a shit about.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Bro. What they shoulda done was let him run around chicago with the belt. Youtube, twitter, etc. Making surprise apperances, coming thru the crowd. Straight being a disruption. They started making him look like a cry baby instead of a guy who stood for what he believed in. Totally fucked it off. I was so close to markin out for that shit too lol.

Feb 8, 2003
Raw has been boring to me lately ever since they stopped the CM Punk push. Him on the mic every week cutting epic promos was the only part I gave a shit about.
I knew they was gonna fuck punk over when out of no where they added nash and triple h in his promos. Hunter just had to get a piece of the pie noticed he jumped in his promos, pinned punk now his storyline is the main focus. shit i wouldnt be suprised if triple h wins the belt.